We are traveling to Romania soon, to both Bucharest and Brasov. I am writing to inquire about the traditional/local markets and shopping areas. We are highly interested in locally produced goods such as textiles, clothing, handicrafts etc. We are only interested in real local/traditional items, NOTHING COMMERCIAL OR TOURISTY.
Would anyone kindly suggest good places and shopping areas.
Highly appreciate your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/platinum-xt-1000/
- 6 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 7 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 13 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 14 CDG much improved
- 15 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 May get together in Paris
- 21 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 23 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 24 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 25 Canal du Midi