We are traveling to Romania soon, to both Bucharest and Brasov. I am writing to inquire about the traditional/local markets and shopping areas. We are highly interested in locally produced goods such as textiles, clothing, handicrafts etc. We are only interested in real local/traditional items, NOTHING COMMERCIAL OR TOURISTY.
Would anyone kindly suggest good places and shopping areas.
Highly appreciate your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 4 Help required with Itinerary
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 8 Spain in December
- 9 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 10 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 16 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Trip to Rome
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 24 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017