We are traveling to Sofia soon, and I am writing to inquire about the traditional/local markets and shopping areas. We are highly interested in locally produced goods such as textiles, clothing, handicrafts etc. We are only interested in real local/traditional items, NOTHING COMMERCIAL OR TOURISTY.
Would anyone kindly suggest good places and shopping areas/streets.
Highly appreciate your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LIsbon
- 2 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 4 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 5 Back from Paris
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 8 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Summer Travel order
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Corfu
- 25 Chios and Mesta Chios
Traditional Bulgarian Items ( textile, handicrafts, jewelry... etc)