We are traveling to Sofia soon, and I am writing to inquire about the traditional/local markets and shopping areas. We are highly interested in locally produced goods such as textiles, clothing, handicrafts etc. We are only interested in real local/traditional items, NOTHING COMMERCIAL OR TOURISTY.
Would anyone kindly suggest good places and shopping areas/streets.
Highly appreciate your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노다모아바카라
- 2 정선바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노정선바카라
- 3 강원랜드바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노강원랜드바카라
- 4 우리바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노우리바카라
- 5 코리아바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 6 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 15 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 16 Cutback on Spain trip
- 17 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 18 where to stay in London?
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 21 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 22 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 23 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
Traditional Bulgarian Items ( textile, handicrafts, jewelry... etc)