Last month, my brother (rkkwan) and I traveled to Switzerland with our parents for a 2-week trip.
I'm not sure how this TR will turn out. I will mostly be the narrator here, as rkkwan has deferred to me as the "trip reporter." But I'm sure he'll butt in and correct me whenever I post something incorrect.
This mostly Switzerland trip is all about natural scenery and places that are meaningful to our parents (which you'll find out why shortly). I will try to post photo links of shots I took within the trip report. Rkkwan took thousands of photos on this trip; I assume it'll take him a while to get them sorted and he'll post his links at a later date.
I will also try to refrain from being too verbose, which I'm known for. We'll see how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montpellier - A few questions
- 2 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 3 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 4 Italy, Spain and France
- 5 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 6 Barcelona with Teens
- 7 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 8 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 9 An October day in the Luberon
- 10 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 11 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 12 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 13 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 14 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 15 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 16 Southern France suggestions
- 17 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 18 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 19 Amsterdam and beyond
- 20 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 21 Late October Trip in France
- 22 Gatwick to Paddington via Victoria/London Bridge
- 23 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 24 Bus to/from CDG to Paris only 2 euros!!
- 25 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
TR: yk/rkkwan + parents' 2-week mostly Swiss sojourn; Sept 2010