Last month, my brother (rkkwan) and I traveled to Switzerland with our parents for a 2-week trip.
I'm not sure how this TR will turn out. I will mostly be the narrator here, as rkkwan has deferred to me as the "trip reporter." But I'm sure he'll butt in and correct me whenever I post something incorrect.
This mostly Switzerland trip is all about natural scenery and places that are meaningful to our parents (which you'll find out why shortly). I will try to post photo links of shots I took within the trip report. Rkkwan took thousands of photos on this trip; I assume it'll take him a while to get them sorted and he'll post his links at a later date.
I will also try to refrain from being too verbose, which I'm known for. We'll see how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 3 italy Cinque Terre
- 4 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 5 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 8 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 9 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 10 Driving through Paris
- 11 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 12 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Zurich to Milan trip
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 23 San Sebastián
- 24 Northern Ireland ideas
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers
TR: yk/rkkwan + parents' 2-week mostly Swiss sojourn; Sept 2010