Last month, my brother (rkkwan) and I traveled to Switzerland with our parents for a 2-week trip.
I'm not sure how this TR will turn out. I will mostly be the narrator here, as rkkwan has deferred to me as the "trip reporter." But I'm sure he'll butt in and correct me whenever I post something incorrect.
This mostly Switzerland trip is all about natural scenery and places that are meaningful to our parents (which you'll find out why shortly). I will try to post photo links of shots I took within the trip report. Rkkwan took thousands of photos on this trip; I assume it'll take him a while to get them sorted and he'll post his links at a later date.
I will also try to refrain from being too verbose, which I'm known for. We'll see how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 2 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 7 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 One night in Rome
- 10 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 11 Trip to Rome
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 14 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 15 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 16 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 17 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 18 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 19 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 Imbros Gorge
TR: yk/rkkwan + parents' 2-week mostly Swiss sojourn; Sept 2010