Last month, my brother (rkkwan) and I traveled to Switzerland with our parents for a 2-week trip.
I'm not sure how this TR will turn out. I will mostly be the narrator here, as rkkwan has deferred to me as the "trip reporter." But I'm sure he'll butt in and correct me whenever I post something incorrect.
This mostly Switzerland trip is all about natural scenery and places that are meaningful to our parents (which you'll find out why shortly). I will try to post photo links of shots I took within the trip report. Rkkwan took thousands of photos on this trip; I assume it'll take him a while to get them sorted and he'll post his links at a later date.
I will also try to refrain from being too verbose, which I'm known for. We'll see how it goes.
TR: yk/rkkwan + parents' 2-week mostly Swiss sojourn; Sept 2010
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 Paris Recommendations
- 3 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 6 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 9 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 10 France by rail or car?
- 11 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 12 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 13 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 14 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 15 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 16 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 17 Bank of England Museum
- 18 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 21 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 22 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 23 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 24 East coast trains
- 25 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?