Last month, my brother (rkkwan) and I traveled to Switzerland with our parents for a 2-week trip.
I'm not sure how this TR will turn out. I will mostly be the narrator here, as rkkwan has deferred to me as the "trip reporter." But I'm sure he'll butt in and correct me whenever I post something incorrect.
This mostly Switzerland trip is all about natural scenery and places that are meaningful to our parents (which you'll find out why shortly). I will try to post photo links of shots I took within the trip report. Rkkwan took thousands of photos on this trip; I assume it'll take him a while to get them sorted and he'll post his links at a later date.
I will also try to refrain from being too verbose, which I'm known for. We'll see how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 4 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 5 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 6 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 7 Ravenna Mosaics
- 8 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 9 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 10 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 11 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 12 Greece Itinerary
- 13 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 14 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 15 15 days trip to Europe
- 16 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 17 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 19 Amsterdam, Germany
- 20 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 21 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 22 European Travel in March
- 23 Scotland Highlands Help
- 24 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 25 Changing planes in Frankfurt
TR: yk/rkkwan + parents' 2-week mostly Swiss sojourn; Sept 2010