Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. I visited Italy and France and like everyone, I did a ton of research on the internet and Fodor's to prepare for my trip. When I recounted my trip here, the responses were quite encouraging, for which I'm thankful. The best part of it all is when someone said my information was useful for his/her upcoming trip (In case you're interested, here are the links: http://goo.gl/j4Wyyf and http://goo.gl/BpBfHJ)
Anyway, I never thought I'd get to visit the old continent again so soon because traveling to somewhere far like EU or US is a huge deal for us with all the visa hassle, savings, leave permission etc. But the reality is I did manage to go. And even though I went on a shoestring, I had the most meaningful traveling experience to date. This time, I visited Spain and Portugal and also squeezed in several days in Paris to pick up all I had left off from my first trip.
The first stop of the trip was Barcelona, where I spent 3.5 days. Like everyone, when it was time to leave, I tortured myself why I hadn't allocated more time for the city. It really is one of the most amazing cities in Europe, and we all should spend at least 4-5 days there. Nevertheless, the city still gave me plenty of fond memories to write about After writing my previous trip report, I have realized I'm a very wordy person so this time, I restrained myself and only share what impress me most instead of going on and on about what time I woke up and went to bed and how the weather was. LOL. Without further ado, here is my trip in a nutshell:
Again, I hope you all enjoy and find it helpful. If you have any question, let me know
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 2 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 3 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 4 help with 21 days-croatia
- 5 London Paris
- 6 14 days in Greece
- 7 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 8 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 9 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 10 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 11 Norwegian air
- 12 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 13 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 14 What clothes?
- 15 Early flight from Nice
- 16 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 17 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 18 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 19 London dining service charge
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 22 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 23 Shopping in Paris
- 24 Lost speeding fine notice
- 25 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
TR: 10 things I LOVE about Barcelona in 3.5 days!
Hello (again) everyone,