Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. I visited Italy and France and like everyone, I did a ton of research on the internet and Fodor's to prepare for my trip. When I recounted my trip here, the responses were quite encouraging, for which I'm thankful. The best part of it all is when someone said my information was useful for his/her upcoming trip (In case you're interested, here are the links: http://goo.gl/j4Wyyf and http://goo.gl/BpBfHJ)
Anyway, I never thought I'd get to visit the old continent again so soon because traveling to somewhere far like EU or US is a huge deal for us with all the visa hassle, savings, leave permission etc. But the reality is I did manage to go. And even though I went on a shoestring, I had the most meaningful traveling experience to date. This time, I visited Spain and Portugal and also squeezed in several days in Paris to pick up all I had left off from my first trip.
The first stop of the trip was Barcelona, where I spent 3.5 days. Like everyone, when it was time to leave, I tortured myself why I hadn't allocated more time for the city. It really is one of the most amazing cities in Europe, and we all should spend at least 4-5 days there. Nevertheless, the city still gave me plenty of fond memories to write about After writing my previous trip report, I have realized I'm a very wordy person so this time, I restrained myself and only share what impress me most instead of going on and on about what time I woke up and went to bed and how the weather was. LOL. Without further ado, here is my trip in a nutshell:
Again, I hope you all enjoy and find it helpful. If you have any question, let me know
TR: 10 things I LOVE about Barcelona in 3.5 days!
Hello (again) everyone,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in France mid July?
- 2 Help with England/Wales tour
- 3 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 4 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 5 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 9 Is Venice really dirty?
- 10 Cotswold Churches
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 Best beach town in Italy?
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Five nights in Extremadura
- 21 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy