Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. I visited Italy and France and like everyone, I did a ton of research on the internet and Fodor's to prepare for my trip. When I recounted my trip here, the responses were quite encouraging, for which I'm thankful. The best part of it all is when someone said my information was useful for his/her upcoming trip (In case you're interested, here are the links: http://goo.gl/j4Wyyf and http://goo.gl/BpBfHJ)
Anyway, I never thought I'd get to visit the old continent again so soon because traveling to somewhere far like EU or US is a huge deal for us with all the visa hassle, savings, leave permission etc. But the reality is I did manage to go. And even though I went on a shoestring, I had the most meaningful traveling experience to date. This time, I visited Spain and Portugal and also squeezed in several days in Paris to pick up all I had left off from my first trip.
The first stop of the trip was Barcelona, where I spent 3.5 days. Like everyone, when it was time to leave, I tortured myself why I hadn't allocated more time for the city. It really is one of the most amazing cities in Europe, and we all should spend at least 4-5 days there. Nevertheless, the city still gave me plenty of fond memories to write about After writing my previous trip report, I have realized I'm a very wordy person so this time, I restrained myself and only share what impress me most instead of going on and on about what time I woke up and went to bed and how the weather was. LOL. Without further ado, here is my trip in a nutshell:
Again, I hope you all enjoy and find it helpful. If you have any question, let me know
TR: 10 things I LOVE about Barcelona in 3.5 days!
Hello (again) everyone,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 2 Cotswold Churches
- 3 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 6 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 7 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 8 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 11 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 12 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 13 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 London Trip Travel
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 17 I dream of Europe
- 18 Weekend in Norfolk
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 St Germain
- 21 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 24 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 25 Norway 2014