Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. I visited Italy and France and like everyone, I did a ton of research on the internet and Fodor's to prepare for my trip. When I recounted my trip here, the responses were quite encouraging, for which I'm thankful. The best part of it all is when someone said my information was useful for his/her upcoming trip (In case you're interested, here are the links: http://goo.gl/j4Wyyf and http://goo.gl/BpBfHJ)
Anyway, I never thought I'd get to visit the old continent again so soon because traveling to somewhere far like EU or US is a huge deal for us with all the visa hassle, savings, leave permission etc. But the reality is I did manage to go. And even though I went on a shoestring, I had the most meaningful traveling experience to date. This time, I visited Spain and Portugal and also squeezed in several days in Paris to pick up all I had left off from my first trip.
The first stop of the trip was Barcelona, where I spent 3.5 days. Like everyone, when it was time to leave, I tortured myself why I hadn't allocated more time for the city. It really is one of the most amazing cities in Europe, and we all should spend at least 4-5 days there. Nevertheless, the city still gave me plenty of fond memories to write about After writing my previous trip report, I have realized I'm a very wordy person so this time, I restrained myself and only share what impress me most instead of going on and on about what time I woke up and went to bed and how the weather was. LOL. Without further ado, here is my trip in a nutshell:
Again, I hope you all enjoy and find it helpful. If you have any question, let me know
TR: 10 things I LOVE about Barcelona in 3.5 days!
Hello (again) everyone,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 4 London GTG late September?
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Scottish Passport
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 10 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 11 Amsterdam
- 12 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 13 Best day trips from Paris
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 Sunny September Trip Report
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Norway Advice
- 21 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 22 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 23 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 See You In Minsk