Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. I visited Italy and France and like everyone, I did a ton of research on the internet and Fodor's to prepare for my trip. When I recounted my trip here, the responses were quite encouraging, for which I'm thankful. The best part of it all is when someone said my information was useful for his/her upcoming trip (In case you're interested, here are the links: http://goo.gl/j4Wyyf and http://goo.gl/BpBfHJ)
Anyway, I never thought I'd get to visit the old continent again so soon because traveling to somewhere far like EU or US is a huge deal for us with all the visa hassle, savings, leave permission etc. But the reality is I did manage to go. And even though I went on a shoestring, I had the most meaningful traveling experience to date. This time, I visited Spain and Portugal and also squeezed in several days in Paris to pick up all I had left off from my first trip.
The first stop of the trip was Barcelona, where I spent 3.5 days. Like everyone, when it was time to leave, I tortured myself why I hadn't allocated more time for the city. It really is one of the most amazing cities in Europe, and we all should spend at least 4-5 days there. Nevertheless, the city still gave me plenty of fond memories to write about After writing my previous trip report, I have realized I'm a very wordy person so this time, I restrained myself and only share what impress me most instead of going on and on about what time I woke up and went to bed and how the weather was. LOL. Without further ado, here is my trip in a nutshell:
Again, I hope you all enjoy and find it helpful. If you have any question, let me know
TR: 10 things I LOVE about Barcelona in 3.5 days!
Hello (again) everyone,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 2 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 3 Ideas for Spain in May
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 6 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Portugal Trip
- 12 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 15 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 16 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 17 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 18 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 19 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 20 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 21 driving in france with kids
- 22 Is my plan ok
- 23 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 24 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 25 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???