Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. I visited Italy and France and like everyone, I did a ton of research on the internet and Fodor's to prepare for my trip. When I recounted my trip here, the responses were quite encouraging, for which I'm thankful. The best part of it all is when someone said my information was useful for his/her upcoming trip (In case you're interested, here are the links: http://goo.gl/j4Wyyf and http://goo.gl/BpBfHJ)
Anyway, I never thought I'd get to visit the old continent again so soon because traveling to somewhere far like EU or US is a huge deal for us with all the visa hassle, savings, leave permission etc. But the reality is I did manage to go. And even though I went on a shoestring, I had the most meaningful traveling experience to date. This time, I visited Spain and Portugal and also squeezed in several days in Paris to pick up all I had left off from my first trip.
The first stop of the trip was Barcelona, where I spent 3.5 days. Like everyone, when it was time to leave, I tortured myself why I hadn't allocated more time for the city. It really is one of the most amazing cities in Europe, and we all should spend at least 4-5 days there. Nevertheless, the city still gave me plenty of fond memories to write about After writing my previous trip report, I have realized I'm a very wordy person so this time, I restrained myself and only share what impress me most instead of going on and on about what time I woke up and went to bed and how the weather was. LOL. Without further ado, here is my trip in a nutshell:
Again, I hope you all enjoy and find it helpful. If you have any question, let me know
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리 사이트 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 3 quickest way to Prague
- 4 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 5 Paris for children
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Scotland - We're Here!
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 10 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 13 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 16 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 17 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 18 16 days in France and Italy
- 19 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 20 Avoid Europcar!
- 21 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 22 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 23 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 24 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 25 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
TR: 10 things I LOVE about Barcelona in 3.5 days!
Hello (again) everyone,