I will be traveling to Antwerp (Belgium) for business. During that trip, I would like to buy some toys and clothing for my daughter.
Could anyone recommend some high end toy stores and children clothing stores in Antwerp. I am looking for toys and clothing for a 2 year old and up.
As a side question, I would also like to know approximately how much it costs to ship items such as toys/clothing to the U.S. from Antwerp.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 nights in England, please help
- 2 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 3 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 4 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 5 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 6 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 7 3/4/ days South of France
- 8 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 9 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 10 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 11 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 12 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 13 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 14 Trains from Granada
- 15 Cinque Terre with Mom (4 days)
- 16 Iceland-another itinerary help request
- 17 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 18 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 19 Alhambra
- 20 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 21 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 22 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 23 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 24 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 25 Ten day tour of Assisi and Umbria during Candelmaggio