I will be traveling to Antwerp (Belgium) for business. During that trip, I would like to buy some toys and clothing for my daughter.
Could anyone recommend some high end toy stores and children clothing stores in Antwerp. I am looking for toys and clothing for a 2 year old and up.
As a side question, I would also like to know approximately how much it costs to ship items such as toys/clothing to the U.S. from Antwerp.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone rented a myfi device from All Day Internet?
- 2 Email access constantly blocked on international travels
- 3 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 4 St. Paul's Cathedral annual pass
- 5 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 6 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 7 Amsterdam and beyond
- 8 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 9 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 10 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 11 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 12 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 13 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 14 Day trips from Cologne
- 15 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 16 Adam Gopnik loses his phone in Paris
- 17 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 18 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 19 Bruce and Marija go to Zielona Gora, Vilnius and Rome
- 20 Recommended Italy offline apps for Android - maps, restaurants, etc
- 21 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 22 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 23 Attractions in Ostia Antica
- 24 What is your favorite travel app?
- 25 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions