I will be traveling to Antwerp (Belgium) for business. During that trip, I would like to buy some toys and clothing for my daughter.
Could anyone recommend some high end toy stores and children clothing stores in Antwerp. I am looking for toys and clothing for a 2 year old and up.
As a side question, I would also like to know approximately how much it costs to ship items such as toys/clothing to the U.S. from Antwerp.
Toy & Children Clothing Stores in Antwerp
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany-berlin marathon
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 museum passes in Rome
- 5 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 9 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 10 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 11 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 12 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 13 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 14 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 15 Estonia Amber
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 18 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 UK for 12 days !
- 21 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 22 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 23 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 24 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?