I will be traveling to Antwerp (Belgium) for business. During that trip, I would like to buy some toys and clothing for my daughter.
Could anyone recommend some high end toy stores and children clothing stores in Antwerp. I am looking for toys and clothing for a 2 year old and up.
As a side question, I would also like to know approximately how much it costs to ship items such as toys/clothing to the U.S. from Antwerp.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아비아카지노게임→汉【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】汉←슈퍼카지노아비아카지노게임
- 2 카지노배팅게임→与【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】与←슈퍼카지노카지노배팅게임
- 3 월드스타게임→广【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】广←슈퍼카지노월드스타게임
- 4 라이브룰렛게임→飞【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】飞←슈퍼카지노라이브룰렛게임
- 5 해외카지노게임→了【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】了←슈퍼카지노해외카지노게임
- 6 라이브바둑이게임→冷【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】冷←슈퍼카지노라이브바둑이게임
- 7 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 8 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 9 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 11 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 12 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 13 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 14 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 15 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 16 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 19 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 20 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 21 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 22 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 25 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice