I will be traveling to Antwerp (Belgium) for business. During that trip, I would like to buy some toys and clothing for my daughter.
Could anyone recommend some high end toy stores and children clothing stores in Antwerp. I am looking for toys and clothing for a 2 year old and up.
As a side question, I would also like to know approximately how much it costs to ship items such as toys/clothing to the U.S. from Antwerp.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라카지노《⇔ ＲＵＮ７７３.ＣＯＭ ⇔》바카라카지노
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia Herzegovina in September
- 3 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 4 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 5 What to do with leftover Euros
- 6 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 7 Our Paris plans
- 8 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 9 Help with 1 day trip to black forest
- 10 Rome apt or 2-star hotel near Trastevere
- 11 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 12 Railcard and oyster card in the UK
- 13 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go
- 14 Flixbus and the like?
- 15 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 16 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 17 Munich hotel options
- 18 Seeking suggestions on Eastern Alps/Salzberg/Innsbruck trip
- 19 Travelling Solo in South of France and Paris
- 20 21 day from milan to prague
- 21 Swiss Transport Questions
- 22 Belgium in September
- 23 London theater recommendation(s)
- 24 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 25 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont