I will be traveling to Antwerp (Belgium) for business. During that trip, I would like to buy some toys and clothing for my daughter.
Could anyone recommend some high end toy stores and children clothing stores in Antwerp. I am looking for toys and clothing for a 2 year old and up.
As a side question, I would also like to know approximately how much it costs to ship items such as toys/clothing to the U.S. from Antwerp.
Toy & Children Clothing Stores in Antwerp
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 2 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 3 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 4 Pompeii train to Naples
- 5 Small group for Colosseum
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 8 No points in Paris .....
- 9 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 10 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 11 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 12 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 13 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 16 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 17 best time to book accommodation
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Stay near Paris
- 20 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Sicily - not a trip report
- 23 Chip but no PIN
- 24 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 25 Questions for my German friends