We be heading to the Oktoberfest in Munich for a couple of days, thereafter moving on to Austria. Is there any town/ village near Munich or enroute to Vienna that we could visit? I love scenery! Any recommendation on any nice scenic place that we could visit?
Town/village near Munich/Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 2 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 3 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 4 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 5 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 6 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 7 We Need a Pact
- 8 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 9 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 10 All you need in croatia
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 13 Tipping in Greece
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Bayern seasonal pass
- 16 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 17 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Italy vacation rental help
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 22 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help