We be heading to the Oktoberfest in Munich for a couple of days, thereafter moving on to Austria. Is there any town/ village near Munich or enroute to Vienna that we could visit? I love scenery! Any recommendation on any nice scenic place that we could visit?
Town/village near Munich/Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 2 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 3 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 4 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 5 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 6 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 8 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 9 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 10 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 11 Itinerary help
- 12 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 13 Things to do in/around Milan
- 14 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 15 South of Switzerland
- 16 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 17 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 18 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 19 Spanish Music
- 20 Now for the Venice hotel
- 21 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 22 Itinerary for Spain
- 23 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 24 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 25 Vienna to Padua Questions