We be heading to the Oktoberfest in Munich for a couple of days, thereafter moving on to Austria. Is there any town/ village near Munich or enroute to Vienna that we could visit? I love scenery! Any recommendation on any nice scenic place that we could visit?
Town/village near Munich/Austria
- 1 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 2 Rhine River Intinerary
- 3 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 4 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 5 Ah Paris
- 6 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 7 Estonia
- 8 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 9 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 10 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 11 Visa to TURKEY
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 14 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 15 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 16 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 17 Tennyson Home
- 18 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 19 Backpacking through Europe
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 25 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?