We will be staying near La Clayette, for the next two months or so. We would like to take in as many sights as possible, including small towns, maybe not in the guides, but with something to offer. Individual wineries, also would be a help, as we don't really like tasting at the cooperatives. I am assuming we have to make appointments, as our tour through Beaujolais yesterday, we found all the vignerons advertising as open, were closed. Our preferred wines are Pouilly Fuisse, Rully, Vosne Romanee, if that helps.
Towns to visit in Southern Burgundy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 4 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 5 Getting cash in Spain
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 8 Stay away from EF Tours
- 9 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 10 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 13 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 14 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 15 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 16 How long in Venice?
- 17 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 20 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 21 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 22 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 23 10 days in England
- 24 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 25 Italy things to do?