We will be staying near La Clayette, for the next two months or so. We would like to take in as many sights as possible, including small towns, maybe not in the guides, but with something to offer. Individual wineries, also would be a help, as we don't really like tasting at the cooperatives. I am assuming we have to make appointments, as our tour through Beaujolais yesterday, we found all the vignerons advertising as open, were closed. Our preferred wines are Pouilly Fuisse, Rully, Vosne Romanee, if that helps.
Towns to visit in Southern Burgundy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montreux or Vevey- where to stay
- 2 Cannes >> Corsica
- 3 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 4 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 5 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 6 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 7 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 8 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 9 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 10 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 11 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 12 Help with a small island in Greece
- 13 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 14 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 15 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 16 International driving permit required in France?
- 17 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 18 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 19 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 20 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 21 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 22 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 23 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law