We will be staying near La Clayette, for the next two months or so. We would like to take in as many sights as possible, including small towns, maybe not in the guides, but with something to offer. Individual wineries, also would be a help, as we don't really like tasting at the cooperatives. I am assuming we have to make appointments, as our tour through Beaujolais yesterday, we found all the vignerons advertising as open, were closed. Our preferred wines are Pouilly Fuisse, Rully, Vosne Romanee, if that helps.
Towns to visit in Southern Burgundy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Paris November 2014
- 5 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 6 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 7 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 8 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 9 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 13 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 SIM card for eastern europe
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 18 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 19 Lofoten ferry
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 24 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 25 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report