We will be doing a self drive barge trip on the Saone River in Burgundy in July.
Do you have any favorite towns or things to see on or near the river that we shouldn't miss?
We will be able to bike for short distances from the river as well.
Can you share some restaurants that you love?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 2 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 3 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 4 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 5 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 6 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 9 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 10 Praiano
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 17 Ronda Wine/biking
- 18 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Perugia
- 21 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Areas in Milan
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece