Is it possible for a solo traveller to get discounts at the Tower? If so, how.
Any advice will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 2 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany
- 4 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 5 Scotland Highlands Help
- 6 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 7 Europe itinerary review
- 8 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 9 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 10 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 11 Anchovies and Sardines
- 12 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 13 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 14 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 15 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 16 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 18 Flight connection in CDG
- 19 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 20 Ravenna Mosaics
- 21 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 22 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 23 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 24 Greece Itinerary
- 25 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice