Is it possible for a solo traveller to get discounts at the Tower? If so, how.
Any advice will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 2 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 3 6 Days in Italy
- 4 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 5 Stu Tower
- 6 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 7 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 8 SE ITALY
- 9 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 10 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 11 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 12 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 13 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 14 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 15 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 16 Helpful Hint
- 17 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 18 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 19 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 20 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 21 Finland around Christmas time?
- 22 monograms vacation tours
- 23 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 24 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 25 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa