I am wondering how long do you spend at the Tower of London? And I heard that you have to go there in the morning, otherwise the queues are quite bad, is it true? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Tower of London- how long do you spend there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Normandy and Loire
- 4 Iwango went…to Nice
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 6 5 Observations About Paris
- 7 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 10 Northern Europe in April-May
- 11 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 12 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 14 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 15 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 16 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 17 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 18 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 caroline_venezia
- 21 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews