Has anyone heard any good things about
Finnsov Tours out of Helsinki Finland?
I read in lonely planet travel guide that
they have three to four day tours to St. Petersburg and Moscow from Helsinki.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 2 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 3 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 4 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 5 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 6 Girona and Besalau
- 7 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 8 London Itinerary and Questions
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 11 Ravello to Paestum
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 MiFi in Italy
- 14 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 15 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 16 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 French lavender and cottages
- 19 What Greek islands should I visit
- 20 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 21 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 22 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 23 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 24 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help