Has anyone heard any good things about
Finnsov Tours out of Helsinki Finland?
I read in lonely planet travel guide that
they have three to four day tours to St. Petersburg and Moscow from Helsinki.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 2 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 3 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 4 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 5 Global Travel Warning...
- 6 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 7 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 8 Safety concerns?
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 10 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 11 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 12 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 13 Morning in paris
- 14 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 15 Advices about our itiniary
- 16 Balkans Itinerary
- 17 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 18 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 21 Why Not Helsinki?
- 22 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 23 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 24 Places to visit staying in Como
- 25 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!