Has anyone heard any good things about
Finnsov Tours out of Helsinki Finland?
I read in lonely planet travel guide that
they have three to four day tours to St. Petersburg and Moscow from Helsinki.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 2 Shopping in Paris
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 5 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 6 Rome and Venice in December
- 7 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 10 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 11 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Brussels Airport
- 14 spanish winery region(s)
- 15 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 16 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 17 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 18 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 19 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 20 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 21 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 22 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 23 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 24 2 London theatre recommendations
- 25 Strike - again in France Tomorrow