Has anyone heard any good things about
Finnsov Tours out of Helsinki Finland?
I read in lonely planet travel guide that
they have three to four day tours to St. Petersburg and Moscow from Helsinki.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 UK Visa Help
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 6 Sundays in Puglia
- 7 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 8 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 11 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 12 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 13 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 14 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 15 Trip to Rome
- 16 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 17 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing