We are travelling to Paris for the first time in July. We are only there for a very short time but really want to take a day tour to outside of Paris. We are especially interested in one that goes and spends some time in a real village. There are soooooo many tours and I'm overwhelmed. I saw one going to Provence but it was frightfully expensive. Any suggestions please?
Tours outside Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 first european holiday itinery
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 9 Belgium
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 16 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 20 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 21 Chambermaid tipping
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites