I just read on my rail pass that Bordeaux is a 2 hour train trip from Paris. I was considering doing this as a day trip instead of Tours. My goal is to get off the train and be near wineries, for tasting and tours showing the cellars and how the wine is made. Which city be better and offer the most wine excursions?
Tours or Bordeaux - which is preferred day trip from Paris?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 4 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Belgium
- 17 Navigo Decouverte
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 22 15 days in Europe,
- 23 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014