I just read on my rail pass that Bordeaux is a 2 hour train trip from Paris. I was considering doing this as a day trip instead of Tours. My goal is to get off the train and be near wineries, for tasting and tours showing the cellars and how the wine is made. Which city be better and offer the most wine excursions?
Tours or Bordeaux - which is preferred day trip from Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 8 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 9 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Three ferries to Mull
- 16 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 20 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 21 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 22 Story of the German Christmas star
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??