I will be in Pompeii for a day in April and I am looking for advice about tours. Is a guided tour the best route to go or can you do it on your own with a guide book? I know there are paid guides at the entrances. When I was in Greece I never did a paid tour of the sites there but Pompeii is also much larger. Any advice is appreciated.
Tours of Pompeii - Recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 London and Where Else in late December?
- 3 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 4 Ireland Southwest
- 5 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 8 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 9 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 10 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 11 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 12 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 13 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 14 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 15 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 16 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 17 Matisse at Tate
- 18 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 19 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 20 3 weeks in Europe
- 21 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 22 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 23 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 24 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 25 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?