Final planning stages for our trip to Rome ,Florence
Last is picking tour company
We are leaning towards the "Best of Italy" tours with Massimo but seems very expensive.
Are they worth it or should we check round.
Think you for your thoughts and suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전토토사이트추천##≫sksk-22.com≪사설토토사이트추천
- 2 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 3 IWM
- 4 London Hotel - Different Request
- 5 Seville to Cordoba
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 8 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 Travelling Iceland
- 11 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 12 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 13 Portugal rental car
- 14 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 15 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 16 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 17 Trastevere Food
- 18 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 19 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 20 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 21 Sim Cards
- 22 Nightime Tivoli
- 23 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 24 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches