Final planning stages for our trip to Rome ,Florence
Last is picking tour company
We are leaning towards the "Best of Italy" tours with Massimo but seems very expensive.
Are they worth it or should we check round.
Think you for your thoughts and suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 2 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 3 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 4 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 5 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 6 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 7 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Praiano
- 12 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 13 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 14 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 15 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 16 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 17 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 18 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 19 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 20 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 21 Oporto
- 22 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 23 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 24 Italy bus or train
- 25 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?