Final planning stages for our trip to Rome ,Florence
Last is picking tour company
We are leaning towards the "Best of Italy" tours with Massimo but seems very expensive.
Are they worth it or should we check round.
Think you for your thoughts and suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 http://quicksupplementfact.com/profollix/
- 3 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 4 Summer School in France
- 5 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 6 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July