Does it work to hire a driver without a guide to visit hill towns (pienza , montalcino dairy farms ) and arrange to do tastings with the places on your own or do you need a guide with the driver
Tours in tuscan countryside
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 2 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 3 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 4 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 5 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 6 Lyon Arrondissements
- 7 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 8 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 9 Garmisch
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 Venice - things to do?
- 12 Rome to Positano
- 13 DCC on the increase?
- 14 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 15 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 16 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 17 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 18 Italy/ Spain in December
- 19 NT in devon and cornwall
- 20 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 21 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 22 help and advice
- 23 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 24 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 25 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!