I was wondering if anyone has done / heard of any tour companies doing tours through eastern Europe with hotel accommodation?
I'm 25 and would like to travel with a youngish group, looking for 7-14 day length, and multiple countries, with a moderate value-for money price.
Have already looked at Contiki, and found the perfect tour 'Eastern Trail' however accommodation was in hostel and frankly I'm not a hostel type. I'm used to travelling solo and independently but for my next trip i'm wanting to taking the hassle and stress of planning / researching multiple eastern European countries, and then continuing with the second half of the trip myself.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning A trip
- 2 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 3 A week in the Occitanie
- 4 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 5 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 6 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 7 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 8 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 11 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 12 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 13 Train Through Spain
- 14 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 19 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 hill of crosses
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 25 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son