I was wondering if anyone has done / heard of any tour companies doing tours through eastern Europe with hotel accommodation?
I'm 25 and would like to travel with a youngish group, looking for 7-14 day length, and multiple countries, with a moderate value-for money price.
Have already looked at Contiki, and found the perfect tour 'Eastern Trail' however accommodation was in hostel and frankly I'm not a hostel type. I'm used to travelling solo and independently but for my next trip i'm wanting to taking the hassle and stress of planning / researching multiple eastern European countries, and then continuing with the second half of the trip myself.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Self Drive French Canal Barge
- 4 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 5 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 6 Best of Norway
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 9 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Place to stay
- 14 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 15 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 16 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 17 London advice
- 18 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 19 Another Question re Scotland
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Valencia, Spain
- 23 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 24 Visit to Engand
- 25 Lovely Luxembourg!