I was wondering if anyone has done / heard of any tour companies doing tours through eastern Europe with hotel accommodation?
I'm 25 and would like to travel with a youngish group, looking for 7-14 day length, and multiple countries, with a moderate value-for money price.
Have already looked at Contiki, and found the perfect tour 'Eastern Trail' however accommodation was in hostel and frankly I'm not a hostel type. I'm used to travelling solo and independently but for my next trip i'm wanting to taking the hassle and stress of planning / researching multiple eastern European countries, and then continuing with the second half of the trip myself.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 4 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 9 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 10 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 11 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 14 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 18 Towersey, London
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 21 Westerplatte
- 22 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 23 Cutback on Spain trip
- 24 Bernina Express mid-March
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat