has anyone used the tour company Viator? What was your experience. We will be spending 2 days in Barcelona so we prefer to use a tour. There are only two of us and most tours require that you pay for the full van. Cannot walk long distances.
tours in barcelona
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 2 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 3 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 4 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 5 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 6 Itinerary Questions
- 7 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 Prague Main Train Station
- 10 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 11 Frankfurt Macarons
- 12 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 13 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 14 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 15 Trieste as a day trip?
- 16 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 17 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 18 Venice in Jan
- 19 Trieste as a day trip?
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Lucerne & Zurich
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Trip around Spain
- 24 Lake como
- 25 Getting around in Tuscany