has anyone used the tour company Viator? What was your experience. We will be spending 2 days in Barcelona so we prefer to use a tour. There are only two of us and most tours require that you pay for the full van. Cannot walk long distances.
tours in barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Traveling to Munich
- 4 Day trips from Marseille
- 5 London tube
- 6 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 7 cooking classes
- 8 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 9 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 10 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 11 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 12 Zurich, Switzerland
- 13 Day trip from London to Paris
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 17 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 18 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 19 one last portugal car rental question
- 20 Venice
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 23 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 24 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 25 A drive in Europe