I want to go on a tour of Spain but with people my age 20's and 30's. I went on a Contiki about 5 years ago but...that was 5 years ago. Now I want a more in depth experience while hanging out with people in my age group. Any Suggestions on Operators?
Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 2 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 3 Cotswolds village base
- 4 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 5 Passport Delays
- 6 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 7 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 8 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 9 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 10 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 11 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 12 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 13 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 16 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 17 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 18 Netherlands Delta Works
- 19 Southern Italy without a Car
- 20 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 21 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 Hotel in Rome?
- 24 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 25 Visit to Bath and London england