I want to go on a tour of Spain but with people my age 20's and 30's. I went on a Contiki about 5 years ago but...that was 5 years ago. Now I want a more in depth experience while hanging out with people in my age group. Any Suggestions on Operators?
Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 American Express
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 13 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 14 Story of the German Christmas star
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 Airport ATMs
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 22 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 23 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 24 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe