I am a single retired female and am looking at tour groups that visit Warsaw, Krakow, Prague, Budapest and Vienna. The three that I am considering are Tauck (very expensive), Collette and Globus. I would appreciate any advise you can give me. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 itinerary help
- 3 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 4 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 5 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 6 Scotland
- 7 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 8 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 9 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 10 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 13 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 21 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 24 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary