I am a single retired female and am looking at tour groups that visit Warsaw, Krakow, Prague, Budapest and Vienna. The three that I am considering are Tauck (very expensive), Collette and Globus. I would appreciate any advise you can give me. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 3 what is the easiest way to get from Sorrento to the Rome airport
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 7 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 8 Wineries near Amalfi Coast?
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 American Express
- 19 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 24 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia