I was hoping to get insight from you guys because I am planning to go to France this December for Chrismas. I checked the requirements for the visa and they are requiring proof of bookings for the hotels and all. However, me and my friend are still not decided whether we want to cross the borders to Netherlands , Czech Rep or Italy.
So my question is, is there a different visa the French government releasing for tourist other than the Schengen Visa, wherein it is only limited within the territory of France, and therefore if ever we have decided we wanted to cross country afterall we cannot do that because, our visa is restricted. I am really hoping that eventhough I declared in the application that I am only visiting france, the visa that they are going to issue to me is Schengen and therefore I can go to Schengen countries.
Please comment or confirm if you do have an idea about this. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 5 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 6 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 7 Driving in Italy?
- 8 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 11 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 12 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 13 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 14 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 15 Granada to Madrid
- 16 Croatia
- 17 Croatia trip Planning
- 18 Norway -Trips
- 19 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 20 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 25 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included