I was hoping to get insight from you guys because I am planning to go to France this December for Chrismas. I checked the requirements for the visa and they are requiring proof of bookings for the hotels and all. However, me and my friend are still not decided whether we want to cross the borders to Netherlands , Czech Rep or Italy.
So my question is, is there a different visa the French government releasing for tourist other than the Schengen Visa, wherein it is only limited within the territory of France, and therefore if ever we have decided we wanted to cross country afterall we cannot do that because, our visa is restricted. I am really hoping that eventhough I declared in the application that I am only visiting france, the visa that they are going to issue to me is Schengen and therefore I can go to Schengen countries.
Please comment or confirm if you do have an idea about this. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 3 10 day Italy
- 4 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 9 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 What to do at 7:00am
- 12 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 13 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 14 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 17 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 18 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 19 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 20 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 Planning a European Trip
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions