I was hoping to get insight from you guys because I am planning to go to France this December for Chrismas. I checked the requirements for the visa and they are requiring proof of bookings for the hotels and all. However, me and my friend are still not decided whether we want to cross the borders to Netherlands , Czech Rep or Italy.
So my question is, is there a different visa the French government releasing for tourist other than the Schengen Visa, wherein it is only limited within the territory of France, and therefore if ever we have decided we wanted to cross country afterall we cannot do that because, our visa is restricted. I am really hoping that eventhough I declared in the application that I am only visiting france, the visa that they are going to issue to me is Schengen and therefore I can go to Schengen countries.
Please comment or confirm if you do have an idea about this. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 6 Pay attention to your watches !
- 7 9 Days in Spain
- 8 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 9 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 10 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 11 Iceland early december visit
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 Zurich to Milan trip
- 14 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 15 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 16 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 17 Italy Car Scam
- 18 Quizz !
- 19 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 20 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 21 car insurance italy
- 22 Christmas Day in Granada
- 23 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 24 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 25 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?