I was hoping to get insight from you guys because I am planning to go to France this December for Chrismas. I checked the requirements for the visa and they are requiring proof of bookings for the hotels and all. However, me and my friend are still not decided whether we want to cross the borders to Netherlands , Czech Rep or Italy.
So my question is, is there a different visa the French government releasing for tourist other than the Schengen Visa, wherein it is only limited within the territory of France, and therefore if ever we have decided we wanted to cross country afterall we cannot do that because, our visa is restricted. I am really hoping that eventhough I declared in the application that I am only visiting france, the visa that they are going to issue to me is Schengen and therefore I can go to Schengen countries.
Please comment or confirm if you do have an idea about this. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) CHARTER Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 3 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 6 London with Teens Trip Report
- 7 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 13 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 Madrird and Seville
- 16 Greece
- 17 Ludwig Castles
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 20 Lake Como AREA questions
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 25 Help on ancient history route