Several of my friends and I are planning a trip to Iceland in August. I have heard from past experiences that it is not safe to travel in Iceland without an escort. I would like to hear from previous visitors about their experiences.
tourist safety in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sending money from the UK to the US
- 2 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 3 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 4 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 5 Gite and/or agritourism
- 6 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 Athens/Istanbul March
- 9 English ruined castles
- 10 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 11 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 15 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 16 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 17 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 18 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 23 Dublin to Armagh?
- 24 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 25 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland