I am planning a visit to Slovenia. In my readings, I see that "Tourist Farms" are popular in Slovenia. I have stayed at similar types in Italy, Ireland and France where they are monitored by the country and must meet certain standards. My questions are - has anyone had any experiences at Tourist Farms in Slovenia? From what I can find on the internet, there seems to be little information as far as reviews or ratings. Are they regulated? Does anyone know of an internet rating site or any information on them? I am especially interested in ones that have on-site vineyards or wineries as I am a wine maker. Thanks!
Tourist Farms in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 8 Story of the German Christmas star
- 9 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Three ferries to Mull
- 13 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 14 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 15 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 16 driving in france with kids
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 22 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 23 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 24 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 25 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?