I am planning a visit to Slovenia. In my readings, I see that "Tourist Farms" are popular in Slovenia. I have stayed at similar types in Italy, Ireland and France where they are monitored by the country and must meet certain standards. My questions are - has anyone had any experiences at Tourist Farms in Slovenia? From what I can find on the internet, there seems to be little information as far as reviews or ratings. Are they regulated? Does anyone know of an internet rating site or any information on them? I am especially interested in ones that have on-site vineyards or wineries as I am a wine maker. Thanks!
Tourist Farms in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 2 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 3 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 4 From Chopin Airport to Warsaw Central (by Bus or train?)
- 5 Cotswolds first time
- 6 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 7 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 8 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 9 Bibich Winery
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 12 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 13 Honeymoon Decision?
- 14 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 15 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 16 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 17 First Trip to Europe
- 18 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 19 Cornwall or Paris?
- 20 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 22 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 23 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 24 London hotel tax is 20%
- 25 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?