I am planning a visit to Slovenia. In my readings, I see that "Tourist Farms" are popular in Slovenia. I have stayed at similar types in Italy, Ireland and France where they are monitored by the country and must meet certain standards. My questions are - has anyone had any experiences at Tourist Farms in Slovenia? From what I can find on the internet, there seems to be little information as far as reviews or ratings. Are they regulated? Does anyone know of an internet rating site or any information on them? I am especially interested in ones that have on-site vineyards or wineries as I am a wine maker. Thanks!
Tourist Farms in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 2 Camino No-No
- 3 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 4 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 5 travel insurance
- 6 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 7 Greece for a month with a baby
- 8 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 9 2 Days in Brussels
- 10 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 11 Monet's Giverny
- 12 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 13 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 14 7 Days in Greece. Islands along with Athens ??
- 15 Munich Day Trips
- 16 Cookware in France
- 17 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 18 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 19 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 20 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 21 wedding abroad
- 22 2 Weeks in Spain for a wedding in Leon.
- 23 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 25 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old