I am planning a visit to Slovenia. In my readings, I see that "Tourist Farms" are popular in Slovenia. I have stayed at similar types in Italy, Ireland and France where they are monitored by the country and must meet certain standards. My questions are - has anyone had any experiences at Tourist Farms in Slovenia? From what I can find on the internet, there seems to be little information as far as reviews or ratings. Are they regulated? Does anyone know of an internet rating site or any information on them? I am especially interested in ones that have on-site vineyards or wineries as I am a wine maker. Thanks!
Tourist Farms in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 5 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 6 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 7 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 8 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 11 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 12 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 15 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 german rail ticket question
- 18 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 Italy vacation rental help
- 22 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 23 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 24 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 25 Honeymooning in Europe