I am planning a visit to Slovenia. In my readings, I see that "Tourist Farms" are popular in Slovenia. I have stayed at similar types in Italy, Ireland and France where they are monitored by the country and must meet certain standards. My questions are - has anyone had any experiences at Tourist Farms in Slovenia? From what I can find on the internet, there seems to be little information as far as reviews or ratings. Are they regulated? Does anyone know of an internet rating site or any information on them? I am especially interested in ones that have on-site vineyards or wineries as I am a wine maker. Thanks!
Tourist Farms in Slovenia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 3 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 4 Planning a holiday
- 5 London at Easter
- 6 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 7 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 Traveling within Italy
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 12 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 Madrid to Sevilla
- 15 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 16 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 17 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 20 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 21 Family European winter holiday
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 FRA airport: How big is "big"?