Europe has been the most favored destination for most of the tourists for a long time. According to me there are some tourist destinations in Europe. These are the followings:
1. The Millennium Wheel and the Tower of London, London (U.K)
2. The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, Paris (France)
3. The Roman Colosseum and Milan, Italy (Rome)
4. The House of Anne Frank, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
5. Granada (Spain)
6. Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen (Denmark)
7. Skiing and adventure spot, Switzerland
If anyone have any great idea about it then please share it. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 2 Train/Subway Questions
- 3 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 4 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 5 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 6 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 7 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 8 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 9 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 10 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 11 2 weeks in France next May
- 12 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 13 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 14 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey
- 15 Barcelona Apartment
- 16 Walking the Beara Peninsula
- 17 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 18 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 21 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 22 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 23 12 days in Italy
- 24 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 25 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia