Europe has been the most favored destination for most of the tourists for a long time. According to me there are some tourist destinations in Europe. These are the followings:
1. The Millennium Wheel and the Tower of London, London (U.K)
2. The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, Paris (France)
3. The Roman Colosseum and Milan, Italy (Rome)
4. The House of Anne Frank, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
5. Granada (Spain)
6. Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen (Denmark)
7. Skiing and adventure spot, Switzerland
If anyone have any great idea about it then please share it. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 2 Venice
- 3 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 4 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 5 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 6 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 14 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 15 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 16 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 17 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 18 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 19 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 21 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 24 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!