Europe has been the most favored destination for most of the tourists for a long time. According to me there are some tourist destinations in Europe. These are the followings:
1. The Millennium Wheel and the Tower of London, London (U.K)
2. The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, Paris (France)
3. The Roman Colosseum and Milan, Italy (Rome)
4. The House of Anne Frank, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
5. Granada (Spain)
6. Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen (Denmark)
7. Skiing and adventure spot, Switzerland
If anyone have any great idea about it then please share it. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 2 One champagne tour in Reims
- 3 Staying over visa expiration.
- 4 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 5 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 6 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 7 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 10 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 11 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 12 Bruges for 1st time
- 13 Frankfurt airport--destination Alsace
- 14 1st time European Experience- Ireland, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, or Other?
- 15 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 16 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 17 Getting to Büyük Mecidiye Cami
- 18 Zagreb to Pula and more
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 21 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 22 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 23 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 24 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores
- 25 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris