Europe has been the most favored destination for most of the tourists for a long time. According to me there are some tourist destinations in Europe. These are the followings:
1. The Millennium Wheel and the Tower of London, London (U.K)
2. The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, Paris (France)
3. The Roman Colosseum and Milan, Italy (Rome)
4. The House of Anne Frank, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
5. Granada (Spain)
6. Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen (Denmark)
7. Skiing and adventure spot, Switzerland
If anyone have any great idea about it then please share it. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://getclasaffloweroil.com/smart-money-secret-reviews/
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 6 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 7 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 8 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 11 How the kids age calculated
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 16 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 Beaune France
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Firt time VISA applicant
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 23 advance tickets?
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162