Europe has been the most favored destination for most of the tourists for a long time. According to me there are some tourist destinations in Europe. These are the followings:
1. The Millennium Wheel and the Tower of London, London (U.K)
2. The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, Paris (France)
3. The Roman Colosseum and Milan, Italy (Rome)
4. The House of Anne Frank, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
5. Granada (Spain)
6. Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen (Denmark)
7. Skiing and adventure spot, Switzerland
If anyone have any great idea about it then please share it. Thanks
Tourist destinations in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 2 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 3 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 4 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 5 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 6 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 7 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 8 Things to do in/around Milan
- 9 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 10 Day Trips from Paris
- 11 Ireland's west coast
- 12 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 13 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 14 South of Switzerland
- 15 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 20 Home Base in Belgium
- 21 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 22 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 23 Rocamaxour
- 24 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 25 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague