Europe has been the most favored destination for most of the tourists for a long time. According to me there are some tourist destinations in Europe. These are the followings:
1. The Millennium Wheel and the Tower of London, London (U.K)
2. The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, Paris (France)
3. The Roman Colosseum and Milan, Italy (Rome)
4. The House of Anne Frank, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
5. Granada (Spain)
6. Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen (Denmark)
7. Skiing and adventure spot, Switzerland
If anyone have any great idea about it then please share it. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 2 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 3 Santorini scavenger hunt
- 4 Holland Itinerary
- 5 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 6 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 7 1 day visit Brussels to Amsterdam and back
- 8 tablet
- 9 Barcelona completely overrated
- 10 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 11 Soccer jerseys in Paris?
- 12 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 13 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 14 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 15 26 days in Italy
- 16 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 17 Family holidays in Italy
- 18 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 19 5 Days in Dublin
- 20 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 21 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 22 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 23 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 24 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 25 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?