Europe has been the most favored destination for most of the tourists for a long time. According to me there are some tourist destinations in Europe. These are the followings:
1. The Millennium Wheel and the Tower of London, London (U.K)
2. The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, Paris (France)
3. The Roman Colosseum and Milan, Italy (Rome)
4. The House of Anne Frank, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
5. Granada (Spain)
6. Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen (Denmark)
7. Skiing and adventure spot, Switzerland
If anyone have any great idea about it then please share it. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 2 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 3 Belgium advice
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Rome for a week
- 9 Ireland to Scotland
- 10 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 11 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 12 Barcelona 4 days and Lisbon 3 days.
- 13 Overnight Train Questions
- 14 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 15 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 16 Poland in September
- 17 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 18 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 19 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 20 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 24 Amalfi or Positano
- 25 Rome to Positano