Europe has been the most favored destination for most of the tourists for a long time. According to me there are some tourist destinations in Europe. These are the followings:
1. The Millennium Wheel and the Tower of London, London (U.K)
2. The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, Paris (France)
3. The Roman Colosseum and Milan, Italy (Rome)
4. The House of Anne Frank, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
5. Granada (Spain)
6. Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen (Denmark)
7. Skiing and adventure spot, Switzerland
If anyone have any great idea about it then please share it. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 2 Scotland Trip
- 3 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 4 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 5 Holiday in Austria
- 6 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 10 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 11 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 12 What one thing in Paris?
- 13 Paris Under Seige...
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 15 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 16 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 17 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 22 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 23 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 24 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 25 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct