Europe has been the most favored destination for most of the tourists for a long time. According to me there are some tourist destinations in Europe. These are the followings:
1. The Millennium Wheel and the Tower of London, London (U.K)
2. The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, Paris (France)
3. The Roman Colosseum and Milan, Italy (Rome)
4. The House of Anne Frank, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
5. Granada (Spain)
6. Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen (Denmark)
7. Skiing and adventure spot, Switzerland
If anyone have any great idea about it then please share it. Thanks
Tourist destinations in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy
- 2 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 3 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 4 Side trip from Geneva
- 5 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 6 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 9 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 10 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 13 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 17 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 21 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 24 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?
- 25 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)