I am planing on visiting Russia in August with my family and was looking into applying for a visa on my own. So if I understand currently, one of the documents I need is the "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher". I plan to spend first 4 days in Moscow and another 4 days in St. Petersburg, before flying into Sweden.
1. Do I need this "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" from every hotel (in Moscow and St. Petersburg) that I am staying?
2. Do you know if hotels charge for providing this documentation?
3. And if I book them through a site like expedia.com or hotels.com, would they have my reservation?
4. I am planning my visit in August. When should I ask the hotel(s) to send me this documentation?
5. Should this documentation have the names of all the traveling family members or just my name on it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 4 vienna
- 5 Questions about Polish sights
- 6 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 7 Bernina Express mid-March
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 11 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Juangfrau / mt
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
"Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" for a visa.