I am planing on visiting Russia in August with my family and was looking into applying for a visa on my own. So if I understand currently, one of the documents I need is the "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher". I plan to spend first 4 days in Moscow and another 4 days in St. Petersburg, before flying into Sweden.
1. Do I need this "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" from every hotel (in Moscow and St. Petersburg) that I am staying?
2. Do you know if hotels charge for providing this documentation?
3. And if I book them through a site like expedia.com or hotels.com, would they have my reservation?
4. I am planning my visit in August. When should I ask the hotel(s) to send me this documentation?
5. Should this documentation have the names of all the traveling family members or just my name on it?
"Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" for a visa.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 Rome Food Tour
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 First Time to UK since 2001
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 14 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 15 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 16 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 17 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 18 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 24 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 25 Live ( almost) report from Greece!