I am planing on visiting Russia in August with my family and was looking into applying for a visa on my own. So if I understand currently, one of the documents I need is the "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher". I plan to spend first 4 days in Moscow and another 4 days in St. Petersburg, before flying into Sweden.
1. Do I need this "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" from every hotel (in Moscow and St. Petersburg) that I am staying?
2. Do you know if hotels charge for providing this documentation?
3. And if I book them through a site like expedia.com or hotels.com, would they have my reservation?
4. I am planning my visit in August. When should I ask the hotel(s) to send me this documentation?
5. Should this documentation have the names of all the traveling family members or just my name on it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is splendia.com reliable?
- 2 Renting a car
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 5 February in Florence
- 6 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 7 Should we go to Vienna?
- 8 Restaurant week in France
- 9 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 10 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 13 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 14 Munich, salzburg, Vienna & Budapest
- 15 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 16 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 17 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 18 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 19 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 20 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 21 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 22 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 23 munich - day trips
- 24 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 25 Loire Valley itinerary
"Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" for a visa.