I am planing on visiting Russia in August with my family and was looking into applying for a visa on my own. So if I understand currently, one of the documents I need is the "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher". I plan to spend first 4 days in Moscow and another 4 days in St. Petersburg, before flying into Sweden.
1. Do I need this "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" from every hotel (in Moscow and St. Petersburg) that I am staying?
2. Do you know if hotels charge for providing this documentation?
3. And if I book them through a site like expedia.com or hotels.com, would they have my reservation?
4. I am planning my visit in August. When should I ask the hotel(s) to send me this documentation?
5. Should this documentation have the names of all the traveling family members or just my name on it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Planning
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 4 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 5 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 6 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 7 Pousadas in Portugal
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 9 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 10 Paris food tours?
- 11 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 12 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 13 Lake Maggiore
- 14 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 15 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 16 Classical Music in Milan
- 17 Antiques shopping Rome
- 18 Must sees in Malaga
- 19 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 20 Another Book List for Italy
- 21 Italy train question
- 22 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 23 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 24 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 25 Two Weeks in Europe
"Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" for a visa.