I am planing on visiting Russia in August with my family and was looking into applying for a visa on my own. So if I understand currently, one of the documents I need is the "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher". I plan to spend first 4 days in Moscow and another 4 days in St. Petersburg, before flying into Sweden.
1. Do I need this "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" from every hotel (in Moscow and St. Petersburg) that I am staying?
2. Do you know if hotels charge for providing this documentation?
3. And if I book them through a site like expedia.com or hotels.com, would they have my reservation?
4. I am planning my visit in August. When should I ask the hotel(s) to send me this documentation?
5. Should this documentation have the names of all the traveling family members or just my name on it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Airport Question!
- 2 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 3 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 4 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 5 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 6 Prague old town
- 7 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 8 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 11 Ordering in a Deli
- 12 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 13 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 16 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 17 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 18 International Friends Tour
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 Walking Scotland
- 21 Help with itinerary
- 22 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 23 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 24 I forgot my international driver permit
- 25 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
"Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" for a visa.