I am planing on visiting Russia in August with my family and was looking into applying for a visa on my own. So if I understand currently, one of the documents I need is the "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher". I plan to spend first 4 days in Moscow and another 4 days in St. Petersburg, before flying into Sweden.
1. Do I need this "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" from every hotel (in Moscow and St. Petersburg) that I am staying?
2. Do you know if hotels charge for providing this documentation?
3. And if I book them through a site like expedia.com or hotels.com, would they have my reservation?
4. I am planning my visit in August. When should I ask the hotel(s) to send me this documentation?
5. Should this documentation have the names of all the traveling family members or just my name on it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 2 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 3 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 4 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 5 Day trips from Cologne
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 8 Attractions in Ostia Antica
- 9 French countryside/wine country
- 10 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 11 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 12 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 13 Vienna or Munich
- 14 IDP for Scotland
- 15 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 16 My summer in Paris
- 17 Transportation for 16+- in Italy
- 18 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 19 Walking the Cotswolds
- 20 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 21 Montpellier - A few questions
- 22 Absolute best neighborhood to stay in for first time in Istanbul?
- 23 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 24 Self-service Laundry in Rhodes?
- 25 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
"Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" for a visa.