I am planing on visiting Russia in August with my family and was looking into applying for a visa on my own. So if I understand currently, one of the documents I need is the "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher". I plan to spend first 4 days in Moscow and another 4 days in St. Petersburg, before flying into Sweden.
1. Do I need this "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" from every hotel (in Moscow and St. Petersburg) that I am staying?
2. Do you know if hotels charge for providing this documentation?
3. And if I book them through a site like expedia.com or hotels.com, would they have my reservation?
4. I am planning my visit in August. When should I ask the hotel(s) to send me this documentation?
5. Should this documentation have the names of all the traveling family members or just my name on it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All of Spain or something else..?
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 4 Greece Itinerary
- 5 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 6 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 7 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 8 gare de nord
- 9 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 10 Enjoying England for a year!
- 11 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 12 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 13 Renting International Cars from USA
- 14 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 15 My First Trip to Europe...
- 16 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 17 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 18 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 21 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 22 Barcelona Car rental return
- 23 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 24 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 25 Madrid city centre?
"Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" for a visa.