I am planing on visiting Russia in August with my family and was looking into applying for a visa on my own. So if I understand currently, one of the documents I need is the "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher". I plan to spend first 4 days in Moscow and another 4 days in St. Petersburg, before flying into Sweden.
1. Do I need this "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" from every hotel (in Moscow and St. Petersburg) that I am staying?
2. Do you know if hotels charge for providing this documentation?
3. And if I book them through a site like expedia.com or hotels.com, would they have my reservation?
4. I am planning my visit in August. When should I ask the hotel(s) to send me this documentation?
5. Should this documentation have the names of all the traveling family members or just my name on it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 マ가인안마¶¶『o1o 9875 2236』24시연중무휴 민실장특급스페셜 EVENT
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 13 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 14 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Trip suggestion
"Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" for a visa.