I am planing on visiting Russia in August with my family and was looking into applying for a visa on my own. So if I understand currently, one of the documents I need is the "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher". I plan to spend first 4 days in Moscow and another 4 days in St. Petersburg, before flying into Sweden.
1. Do I need this "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" from every hotel (in Moscow and St. Petersburg) that I am staying?
2. Do you know if hotels charge for providing this documentation?
3. And if I book them through a site like expedia.com or hotels.com, would they have my reservation?
4. I am planning my visit in August. When should I ask the hotel(s) to send me this documentation?
5. Should this documentation have the names of all the traveling family members or just my name on it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 3 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 4 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 5 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 8 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 9 Amsterdam B&B
- 10 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 11 Sicily/Malta - Insight Vacations
- 12 http://www.thecrazymass.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 13 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 14 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 15 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 16 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 17 What do pack for Ireland?
- 18 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 19 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 20 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 21 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 22 Netflix and Hulu
- 23 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 24 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 25 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
"Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" for a visa.