I am planing on visiting Russia in August with my family and was looking into applying for a visa on my own. So if I understand currently, one of the documents I need is the "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher". I plan to spend first 4 days in Moscow and another 4 days in St. Petersburg, before flying into Sweden.
1. Do I need this "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" from every hotel (in Moscow and St. Petersburg) that I am staying?
2. Do you know if hotels charge for providing this documentation?
3. And if I book them through a site like expedia.com or hotels.com, would they have my reservation?
4. I am planning my visit in August. When should I ask the hotel(s) to send me this documentation?
5. Should this documentation have the names of all the traveling family members or just my name on it?
"Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" for a visa.
- 1 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Madrid to Sevilla
- 6 Ireland in a week
- 7 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 10 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 21 7 days in Andalucia
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Weekend in Lake Bled?