I am planing on visiting Russia in August with my family and was looking into applying for a visa on my own. So if I understand currently, one of the documents I need is the "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher". I plan to spend first 4 days in Moscow and another 4 days in St. Petersburg, before flying into Sweden.
1. Do I need this "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" from every hotel (in Moscow and St. Petersburg) that I am staying?
2. Do you know if hotels charge for providing this documentation?
3. And if I book them through a site like expedia.com or hotels.com, would they have my reservation?
4. I am planning my visit in August. When should I ask the hotel(s) to send me this documentation?
5. Should this documentation have the names of all the traveling family members or just my name on it?
"Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" for a visa.
- 1 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 2 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 3 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 4 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 5 Paris: Do you have a favorite "splurge" purchase?
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 8 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 9 portugal
- 10 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 11 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 12 Vacation rental in Provence
- 13 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 14 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 London on a sunny day
- 17 rand versus euro
- 18 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 19 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 20 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 Sardinia, Italy
- 23 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 24 Which tour company would be best?
- 25 What is the best food in France?