I am planing on visiting Russia in August with my family and was looking into applying for a visa on my own. So if I understand currently, one of the documents I need is the "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher". I plan to spend first 4 days in Moscow and another 4 days in St. Petersburg, before flying into Sweden.
1. Do I need this "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" from every hotel (in Moscow and St. Petersburg) that I am staying?
2. Do you know if hotels charge for providing this documentation?
3. And if I book them through a site like expedia.com or hotels.com, would they have my reservation?
4. I am planning my visit in August. When should I ask the hotel(s) to send me this documentation?
5. Should this documentation have the names of all the traveling family members or just my name on it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Paris travel help
- 4 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 5 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 6 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 9 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 10 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 One night in the Dolomites
- 14 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 15 Airport Transit Visa
- 16 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 17 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 18 Where in Greece
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 21 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 22 Vatican tour
- 23 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 24 Day in Capri
- 25 alcazar question and seville advice
"Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" for a visa.