I'm looking at taking a CIE tour through Ireland (due to suggestion from this board ) Has anyone ever heard of the company Touringforless.com? Can anyone tell me if it is a reputable website that is safe for booking a tour through?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 4 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 5 Venice Bell Tower
- 6 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 7 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 8 Kayaking in Avignon
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Sintra
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 21 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 22 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 23 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 24 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 25 Marseille vs. Genoa