I can get five nights free at the Marriott in Leeds, executive room which includes breakfast and cocktails in the lounge. Is this going to work well as a base for touring the area? Advantages I see are price, in town location so we can walk to different places for dinner. Disadvantage would be that we will be driving out of there most days to visit other towns and cities.
Touring Yorkshire based out of Leeds
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 2 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 3 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 4 Europe Itinerary
- 5 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 We have no idea where to go!
- 10 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 11 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 12 Olive Oil
- 13 Paris apartment choices?
- 14 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 15 Norway 2014
- 16 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 21 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 22 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 23 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 paris apartment opinion airbnb