We are working with a travel agent who currently have us taking the train from Naples to Florence spending 4 nights in Florence and then renting a car & spending 5 nights touring the hill towns in Tuscany & Umbria. In looking at a map it appears more expedient to rent a car in Naples driving & spending the same 5 nts. At 1 or 2 bases touring Tuscany & Umbria and then drive to Florence turning in the car and touring Florence. Want your opinions.
Touring Tuscany & Umbria & Florence after leaving Naples & the Amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 4 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 9 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 10 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 11 train to Vernon France
- 12 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 13 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 20 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 21 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 24 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 25 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol