We are working with a travel agent who currently have us taking the train from Naples to Florence spending 4 nights in Florence and then renting a car & spending 5 nights touring the hill towns in Tuscany & Umbria. In looking at a map it appears more expedient to rent a car in Naples driving & spending the same 5 nts. At 1 or 2 bases touring Tuscany & Umbria and then drive to Florence turning in the car and touring Florence. Want your opinions.
Touring Tuscany & Umbria & Florence after leaving Naples & the Amalfi coast
View all Europe activity »
- 1 More help with housing in Puglia
- 2 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 River cruises
- 17 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 20 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain