We are working with a travel agent who currently have us taking the train from Naples to Florence spending 4 nights in Florence and then renting a car & spending 5 nights touring the hill towns in Tuscany & Umbria. In looking at a map it appears more expedient to rent a car in Naples driving & spending the same 5 nts. At 1 or 2 bases touring Tuscany & Umbria and then drive to Florence turning in the car and touring Florence. Want your opinions.
Touring Tuscany & Umbria & Florence after leaving Naples & the Amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 2 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 3 Split to Venice. Help!
- 4 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 5 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 6 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 7 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 8 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 9 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 10 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 11 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 12 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 13 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 14 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 15 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 16 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 17 Monet's Giverny
- 18 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 19 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 20 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 21 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 22 Transportation in Paris
- 23 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 24 Urgent Need of Advice
- 25 French rental car advice needed