We are working with a travel agent who currently have us taking the train from Naples to Florence spending 4 nights in Florence and then renting a car & spending 5 nights touring the hill towns in Tuscany & Umbria. In looking at a map it appears more expedient to rent a car in Naples driving & spending the same 5 nts. At 1 or 2 bases touring Tuscany & Umbria and then drive to Florence turning in the car and touring Florence. Want your opinions.
Touring Tuscany & Umbria & Florence after leaving Naples & the Amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Air pollution in Paris
- 4 French open
- 5 tulips in the Netherland
- 6 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 9 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 12 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 England and Scotland
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Azores
- 18 Azores
- 19 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 20 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 21 Dublin to Armagh?
- 22 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?