We are working with a travel agent who currently have us taking the train from Naples to Florence spending 4 nights in Florence and then renting a car & spending 5 nights touring the hill towns in Tuscany & Umbria. In looking at a map it appears more expedient to rent a car in Naples driving & spending the same 5 nts. At 1 or 2 bases touring Tuscany & Umbria and then drive to Florence turning in the car and touring Florence. Want your opinions.
Touring Tuscany & Umbria & Florence after leaving Naples & the Amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 2 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 3 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 13 Rome Food Tour
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 17 First Time to UK since 2001
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!