We are working with a travel agent who currently have us taking the train from Naples to Florence spending 4 nights in Florence and then renting a car & spending 5 nights touring the hill towns in Tuscany & Umbria. In looking at a map it appears more expedient to rent a car in Naples driving & spending the same 5 nts. At 1 or 2 bases touring Tuscany & Umbria and then drive to Florence turning in the car and touring Florence. Want your opinions.
Touring Tuscany & Umbria & Florence after leaving Naples & the Amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 2 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 3 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 4 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 5 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 6 Paris and Barcelona Itinerary for my wife
- 7 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 8 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 9 Athens Volunteering
- 10 Scandinavian Tour
- 11 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 12 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 15 Bergen Norway: how and where to store luggage for a couple days
- 16 Walking in Bologna
- 17 Train tickets France and Spain
- 18 Two days in Dublin
- 19 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 20 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 21 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 22 Staying in the Highlands
- 23 scotland trave;
- 24 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 25 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland