We are working with a travel agent who currently have us taking the train from Naples to Florence spending 4 nights in Florence and then renting a car & spending 5 nights touring the hill towns in Tuscany & Umbria. In looking at a map it appears more expedient to rent a car in Naples driving & spending the same 5 nts. At 1 or 2 bases touring Tuscany & Umbria and then drive to Florence turning in the car and touring Florence. Want your opinions.
Touring Tuscany & Umbria & Florence after leaving Naples & the Amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 3 Bike touring in France
- 4 Does this sound feasible?
- 5 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 6 Fun, free language website
- 7 Tour Group Operators
- 8 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 9 I'm in a funk
- 10 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 12 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 13 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 14 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 15 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 16 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 17 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 20 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 21 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 22 BMW European Delivery program
- 23 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 24 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 25 Eating in University cafeterias