We are working with a travel agent who currently have us taking the train from Naples to Florence spending 4 nights in Florence and then renting a car & spending 5 nights touring the hill towns in Tuscany & Umbria. In looking at a map it appears more expedient to rent a car in Naples driving & spending the same 5 nts. At 1 or 2 bases touring Tuscany & Umbria and then drive to Florence turning in the car and touring Florence. Want your opinions.
Touring Tuscany & Umbria & Florence after leaving Naples & the Amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 INTERESTED IN A HOME EXCHANGE ?
- 2 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 3 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 4 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 5 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 6 7 countries in a month
- 7 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 9 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 10 2 weeks in Spain
- 11 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 12 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 13 floods in Andalucia
- 14 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 15 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 18 Day trips out of Florence?
- 19 2 Days in Rome
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Having a great time Romania
- 22 Rome Restaurant Recognizance
- 23 Hotel Santa Maria, Rome in the winter?
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Favorite things to do in London