We are working with a travel agent who currently have us taking the train from Naples to Florence spending 4 nights in Florence and then renting a car & spending 5 nights touring the hill towns in Tuscany & Umbria. In looking at a map it appears more expedient to rent a car in Naples driving & spending the same 5 nts. At 1 or 2 bases touring Tuscany & Umbria and then drive to Florence turning in the car and touring Florence. Want your opinions.
Touring Tuscany & Umbria & Florence after leaving Naples & the Amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 So much to do, so little time!
- 4 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 5 the best of italy?
- 6 Hotel for last night in Rome
- 7 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 8 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 9 Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada
- 10 Rome to Sperlong Day Trip?
- 11 Florence Hotel Advice
- 12 Scandinavian honeymoon
- 13 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 14 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 15 Best data sim
- 16 paris arrondissements - where to stay
- 17 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 18 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 19 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 20 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 21 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 22 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 23 Paris/Montpellier v. Barcelona/South of Spain in late September
- 24 Salzburg, Switzerland and Lyon
- 25 Andalucía Spring 2015