We are working with a travel agent who currently have us taking the train from Naples to Florence spending 4 nights in Florence and then renting a car & spending 5 nights touring the hill towns in Tuscany & Umbria. In looking at a map it appears more expedient to rent a car in Naples driving & spending the same 5 nts. At 1 or 2 bases touring Tuscany & Umbria and then drive to Florence turning in the car and touring Florence. Want your opinions.
Touring Tuscany & Umbria & Florence after leaving Naples & the Amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 Traveling to Munich
- 3 Day trips from Marseille
- 4 London tube
- 5 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 6 cooking classes
- 7 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 8 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 9 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 10 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 11 Zurich, Switzerland
- 12 Day trip from London to Paris
- 13 Europe in 21 days
- 14 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 16 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 17 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 18 one last portugal car rental question
- 19 Venice
- 20 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 23 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Romantic Venice Resturants with View