We are working with a travel agent who currently have us taking the train from Naples to Florence spending 4 nights in Florence and then renting a car & spending 5 nights touring the hill towns in Tuscany & Umbria. In looking at a map it appears more expedient to rent a car in Naples driving & spending the same 5 nts. At 1 or 2 bases touring Tuscany & Umbria and then drive to Florence turning in the car and touring Florence. Want your opinions.
Touring Tuscany & Umbria & Florence after leaving Naples & the Amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London GTG late September?
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Scottish Passport
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 7 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 8 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 9 Amsterdam
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 12 Best day trips from Paris
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 Sunny September Trip Report
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 18 Italy tours
- 19 Norway Advice
- 20 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 21 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 22 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 23 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 See You In Minsk