I have a deaf step-grandson who’s lineage is in the Netherlands. He would love to go to the Netherlands.
Does anyone know of a travel agency that caters to the deaf?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall UK
- 2 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 6 I may be wrong....
- 7 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 8 8 Hours in Rome
- 9 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 10 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 11 Cash machines ATM
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 14 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 15 travel around Spain
- 16 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 17 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 18 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 19 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 20 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 21 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Stu Tower
- 25 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!