I have a deaf step-grandson who’s lineage is in the Netherlands. He would love to go to the Netherlands.
Does anyone know of a travel agency that caters to the deaf?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for the first time
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 4 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 5 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 6 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 7 3 days with a Swindon base
- 8 italy itinerary
- 9 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 10 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 11 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 12 Please suggest best itinerary
- 13 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 16 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 17 French lavender and cottages
- 18 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 19 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 Fairy Tale Road (and Beyond) Lodging Recommendations
- 22 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 23 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 24 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 25 3 days to spend in europe