We will be arriving in Rome on May 4th and after spending a few days in Rome we will be traveling to Positano by train or bus arriving there on May 8th. We would like to tour the Amalfi coast and also visit Pompei before leaving the area on May 12th to travel to Umbria & Tuscany probably by rental car. What in your opinions is the most expedient way. To visit Pompei from Positano? Since time is precious and limited, are we better off hiring a car and driver for a 1/2 day or can we accomplish it as well another way. Thanks in advance for all your valuable imput.
Touring the Amalfi coast & Pompei from a hub in Positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 4 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Nice Video about Poland
- 7 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 15 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 16 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 9 days in turkey
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)