My partner and I are going to Mallorca in September. We want to stay two weeks at a single location and then have days out by car. We do not want a 'touristy' resort but would like to be near the coast. We like small finca/country hotels but want to be able to walk at night to good restaurants and a few bars (Spanish not British!). We recently toured Northern Spain which was one of the best holidays we have ever had and now wnat to do the same in Mallorca to see all the 'off the beaten track' places. Any suggestions as to location, hotels, restaurants would be good. At the moment I am looking around Pollensa, Santanyi, Deia etc. We love good food and wine, cheap and expensive and like to eat local cuisine, seafood etc.
Mnay thanks and hopeful for lots of replies!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 outlook Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 outlook Tec*h care
- 2 Russia in two weeks in December
- 3 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 4 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 5 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Norway Honeymoon
- 8 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 9 Schengen Rule
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 15 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 16 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 21 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 22 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 23 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 24 Our future trip to Greece
- 25 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?