My partner and I are going to Mallorca in September. We want to stay two weeks at a single location and then have days out by car. We do not want a 'touristy' resort but would like to be near the coast. We like small finca/country hotels but want to be able to walk at night to good restaurants and a few bars (Spanish not British!). We recently toured Northern Spain which was one of the best holidays we have ever had and now wnat to do the same in Mallorca to see all the 'off the beaten track' places. Any suggestions as to location, hotels, restaurants would be good. At the moment I am looking around Pollensa, Santanyi, Deia etc. We love good food and wine, cheap and expensive and like to eat local cuisine, seafood etc.
Mnay thanks and hopeful for lots of replies!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical Tour of Albania
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 4 Anniversary trip to France
- 5 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 6 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 10 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 11 Two days in Rome
- 12 London is it worth it?
- 13 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 14 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 20 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 21 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 22 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 23 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 24 Naples + Walking Tour
- 25 Why do you visit X or Y?