My partner and I are going to Mallorca in September. We want to stay two weeks at a single location and then have days out by car. We do not want a 'touristy' resort but would like to be near the coast. We like small finca/country hotels but want to be able to walk at night to good restaurants and a few bars (Spanish not British!). We recently toured Northern Spain which was one of the best holidays we have ever had and now wnat to do the same in Mallorca to see all the 'off the beaten track' places. Any suggestions as to location, hotels, restaurants would be good. At the moment I am looking around Pollensa, Santanyi, Deia etc. We love good food and wine, cheap and expensive and like to eat local cuisine, seafood etc.
Mnay thanks and hopeful for lots of replies!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 2 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 3 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 4 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 5 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 8 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 9 Clean up spam
- 10 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 11 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 12 Is Sicily Safe?
- 13 Car rental help in Sicily
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 alItalia
- 16 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 17 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 18 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 19 Mykonos Beach Club
- 20 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 21 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 22 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 23 Visit to Engand
- 24 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 25 Trip in September