My partner and I are going to Mallorca in September. We want to stay two weeks at a single location and then have days out by car. We do not want a 'touristy' resort but would like to be near the coast. We like small finca/country hotels but want to be able to walk at night to good restaurants and a few bars (Spanish not British!). We recently toured Northern Spain which was one of the best holidays we have ever had and now wnat to do the same in Mallorca to see all the 'off the beaten track' places. Any suggestions as to location, hotels, restaurants would be good. At the moment I am looking around Pollensa, Santanyi, Deia etc. We love good food and wine, cheap and expensive and like to eat local cuisine, seafood etc.
Mnay thanks and hopeful for lots of replies!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 6 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 7 Which Day?
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 11 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 14 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 15 Europe itinerary help!
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 18 Les Invalides Night Show
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 21 Best Greek Island
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 24 Corsica and Sardinia
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary