My husband and I are going to a conference in Poland in September. Our flight schedule includes arriving in Warsaw on Sept. 19, taking a train to Torun on the 20th, another train to Krakow on the 24th and then a train to Prague, date to be determined, and flying home on Sept 30. We would like advice about train travel (schedules and fees) and potential hotels. Advice please?
touring in Poland and Czech Republic
View all Europe activity »
- 1 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 4 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 5 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 8 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 11 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 12 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 15 British drivers
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 18 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 19 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 23 Spain Travel
- 24 Venice in Jan
- 25 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?