We will be touring Eastern Europe in October. We will be going to Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest and Vienna. Although we will be on a formal tour, I was wondering if there are any hidden gems you have come across on your travels. Our hotel is in the middle of most of the cities and we love to walk. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Touring Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy things to do?
- 2 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 3 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 4 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 6 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 9 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 10 Getting cash in Spain
- 11 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 12 I went to Paris in June
- 13 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 14 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 15 stop in lisboa or not
- 16 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 17 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 18 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 19 Paris Metro Closures??
- 20 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 23 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids