We will be touring Eastern Europe in October. We will be going to Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest and Vienna. Although we will be on a formal tour, I was wondering if there are any hidden gems you have come across on your travels. Our hotel is in the middle of most of the cities and we love to walk. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Touring Eastern Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Traveling within Italy
- 4 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 5 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 6 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Florence in October
- 22 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 London at Easter
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia