We will be touring Eastern Europe in October. We will be going to Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest and Vienna. Although we will be on a formal tour, I was wondering if there are any hidden gems you have come across on your travels. Our hotel is in the middle of most of the cities and we love to walk. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Touring Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 2 Las Vegas Escorts
- 3 Las Vegas Escorts
- 4 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 7 Pisa or Siena?
- 8 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 9 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 10 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 13 Interested In Coach Passes
- 14 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 15 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 16 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 19 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 20 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 21 Avignon to London?
- 22 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 23 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 24 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 25 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland