We will be touring Eastern Europe in October. We will be going to Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest and Vienna. Although we will be on a formal tour, I was wondering if there are any hidden gems you have come across on your travels. Our hotel is in the middle of most of the cities and we love to walk. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Touring Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 2 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 3 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 4 Day Trips from Nice
- 5 Help with France itinerary
- 6 plug adapters ITALY
- 7 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 8 How much luggage?????
- 9 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 10 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 11 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 12 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 13 10 days to Explore Europe
- 14 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 17 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 18 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 19 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 20 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 21 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 22 German Rail Twin Pass
- 23 London restaurants
- 24 White Villages base?
- 25 Swiss Air seat assignments