We will be touring Eastern Europe in October. We will be going to Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest and Vienna. Although we will be on a formal tour, I was wondering if there are any hidden gems you have come across on your travels. Our hotel is in the middle of most of the cities and we love to walk. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Touring Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 2 British Royals
- 3 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 4 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 5 St. Cloud Racecourse - Anybody been?
- 6 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 7 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 8 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 10 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 11 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 12 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 13 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 14 France 8 days
- 15 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 16 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 17 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 18 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 19 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 20 Working on a itinerary for a trip to Munich, Prague, Budapest and Vienna
- 21 Palazzo Catalani in Soriano nel Cimino, Italy
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 24 The ultimate European road trip?
- 25 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip