We will be touring Eastern Europe in October. We will be going to Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest and Vienna. Although we will be on a formal tour, I was wondering if there are any hidden gems you have come across on your travels. Our hotel is in the middle of most of the cities and we love to walk. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Touring Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 2 Italy food budget
- 3 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 4 Family trip to France with kids
- 5 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 6 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 7 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 8 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 9 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 10 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 11 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 13 A week in spain
- 14 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 15 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 16 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 17 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 18 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 19 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 20 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 21 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 22 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 23 Hotel in Lisbon
- 24 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 25 Napoli logistics