We will be touring Eastern Europe in October. We will be going to Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest and Vienna. Although we will be on a formal tour, I was wondering if there are any hidden gems you have come across on your travels. Our hotel is in the middle of most of the cities and we love to walk. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Touring Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 4 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 5 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 10 Back to Provence in 2015
- 11 Spain trip report
- 12 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 13 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 16 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 17 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 18 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 19 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 20 Day Trips from Paris
- 21 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 22 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 23 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 24 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 25 Tell me about Manchester