We will be touring Eastern Europe in October. We will be going to Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest and Vienna. Although we will be on a formal tour, I was wondering if there are any hidden gems you have come across on your travels. Our hotel is in the middle of most of the cities and we love to walk. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Touring Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 6 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 7 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 8 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 9 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 10 Scuol, Switzerland
- 11 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 12 2 Weeks in Paris
- 13 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 14 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 15 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 16 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 17 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 18 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 19 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 20 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 21 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 22 Internet or travel agent?
- 23 Raining in rome
- 24 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 25 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night