We will be touring Eastern Europe in October. We will be going to Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest and Vienna. Although we will be on a formal tour, I was wondering if there are any hidden gems you have come across on your travels. Our hotel is in the middle of most of the cities and we love to walk. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Touring Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for add on city
- 2 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 3 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 4 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 5 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 6 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 7 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 8 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 9 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 10 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 Taxi service in Nice
- 13 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 14 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 17 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 20 Trip to Pyrenees
- 21 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 24 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 25 Apartment Madrid location/review