We will be touring Eastern Europe in October. We will be going to Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest and Vienna. Although we will be on a formal tour, I was wondering if there are any hidden gems you have come across on your travels. Our hotel is in the middle of most of the cities and we love to walk. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Touring Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 2 Gluten free options in Spain?
- 3 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 4 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 5 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 6 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 7 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 8 Gluten Free in Italy
- 9 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 10 Ireland's west coast
- 11 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 12 Eating Gluten-Free in France/Paris
- 13 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 14 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 15 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 16 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 17 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 18 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 19 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 20 Rocamaxour
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 23 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 24 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 25 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?