We will be touring Eastern Europe in October. We will be going to Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest and Vienna. Although we will be on a formal tour, I was wondering if there are any hidden gems you have come across on your travels. Our hotel is in the middle of most of the cities and we love to walk. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Touring Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 2 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 3 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 4 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 5 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 6 Top 5 choices from London
- 7 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 8 Day on the Rhine
- 9 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 10 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 11 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 12 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 13 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 14 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 15 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 16 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 17 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 18 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 19 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 20 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 21 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 22 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 23 Help plan train from Segovia to Toledo
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 25 Transportation in Paris