We will be touring Eastern Europe in October. We will be going to Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest and Vienna. Although we will be on a formal tour, I was wondering if there are any hidden gems you have come across on your travels. Our hotel is in the middle of most of the cities and we love to walk. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Touring Eastern Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Rome Accommodation
- 3 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 4 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 5 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 6 rent car / Munich
- 7 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 12 Greek islands from Turkey
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 TGV and Provence questions
- 16 Novels set in Greece
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 21 More help with housing in Puglia
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Weekend in Lake Bled?