We will be touring Eastern Europe in October. We will be going to Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest and Vienna. Although we will be on a formal tour, I was wondering if there are any hidden gems you have come across on your travels. Our hotel is in the middle of most of the cities and we love to walk. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Touring Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France,Spain,Italy
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 6 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 7 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 8 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 16 VISA question
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 21 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 22 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway