This is my first time on the site after only joining you today. My question relates to planning a 14 day touring holiday to Italy in summer 2015. There will be two of us traveling and we would want to visit Florence, Siena and Venice. We would like to plan the whole tour ourselves from Flights to travelling between these cities. We are thinking about choosing one hotel (4 or 5 star) and journey out from there and back each day. During the tour with the number of days we are planning we would include rest days. I am thinking should we stay on the Tuscan coast or locate inland centrally to these cities. I would also value your advice on the best ways to travel between these cities and any other travel tips you may think useful for us. Many thanks for your help and advice. We are excited to be travelling to this beautiful country once again. Our last trip to Italy was only a day trip to Rome a number of years ago. This time we want to immerse ourselves more in the Italian way of life and culture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 2 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 3 First time in Bulgaria
- 4 Paris in September
- 5 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 6 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 7 Day trips from Florence
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 11 May get together in Paris
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies