This is my first time on the site after only joining you today. My question relates to planning a 14 day touring holiday to Italy in summer 2015. There will be two of us traveling and we would want to visit Florence, Siena and Venice. We would like to plan the whole tour ourselves from Flights to travelling between these cities. We are thinking about choosing one hotel (4 or 5 star) and journey out from there and back each day. During the tour with the number of days we are planning we would include rest days. I am thinking should we stay on the Tuscan coast or locate inland centrally to these cities. I would also value your advice on the best ways to travel between these cities and any other travel tips you may think useful for us. Many thanks for your help and advice. We are excited to be travelling to this beautiful country once again. Our last trip to Italy was only a day trip to Rome a number of years ago. This time we want to immerse ourselves more in the Italian way of life and culture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Budapest in December 2017
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 11 Trek through Eur
- 12 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?