We're ending a cruise in Venice toward the end of October and renting a car. Four trips to Italy and two of the things we have not yet done is tour the Veneto outside of Venice, nor have we seen the east coast of Italy. Kind of leaning toward the drive down the coast this trip because we'd like to add San Marino to our list of countries Any thoughts on what you would do given the choice? We have 10 days (but don't want to be on the road every day!) and need to end up in Florence.
Tour Veneto or drive the coast?
- 1 Taxi to CDG
- 2 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 3 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 4 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 5 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 6 Need help w/last minute change in plans--Chamonix or Zermatt June 13th
- 7 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 8 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 9 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 10 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 11 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 12 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 13 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 14 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 15 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 16 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 17 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 18 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 21 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 22 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 25 Air show in Paris, what to expect