Hi there, we have just returned once again from prague, this time we decided to go to the jewish museum , we found this incredible guide in the old town square , he is actually the only jewish guide around there and there's nothing better than going to the jewish museum with a jewish guide , only made the experience a lot better , his name is josef , you can find him with a sign half in english half in hebrew , you don't want to miss that one.. good luck !
Tour to the jewish museum in prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 2 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 3 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 4 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 St Germain
- 7 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 8 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 9 Lakes District UK
- 10 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 11 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 17 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 18 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 19 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 20 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 21 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 22 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 23 Rome Areas to stay
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons