Hi there, we have just returned once again from prague, this time we decided to go to the jewish museum , we found this incredible guide in the old town square , he is actually the only jewish guide around there and there's nothing better than going to the jewish museum with a jewish guide , only made the experience a lot better , his name is josef , you can find him with a sign half in english half in hebrew , you don't want to miss that one.. good luck !
Tour to the jewish museum in prague
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul hotels
- 2 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 5 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Rome Accommodation
- 8 Car in Prague
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 12 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 16 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 17 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 20 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 23 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich