I am hoping someone could help me with an itinerary around Sicily using public transport.
So far I have the following route in my head, but I don't know if this would link up.....
Arrive in Palermo
Palmero to Agrigento
Agrigento to Noto
Noto to Syracuse
Syracuse to Taormina
Taormina to Cefalu
Cefalu to Palermo
I have worked out the destinations using a map, but I don't know if I would stay over in them all or visit on route/from main towns?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 London Hotels
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 1 month in Europe
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 20 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 23 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days