My husband and I are planning on traveling to Europe for the first time next summer. We're thinking London, Paris, and Barcelona and have 10-14 days. Is this something we can do on our own or should we book a tour? Do they have tours that allow people a lot of their own time? Any suggestions if we try to book this ourselves? Any suggestions in general for us excited first timers? Any input would be greatly appreciated!!!
Tour or Independent for First Timers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Travel with Teens
- 5 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 6 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 7 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 8 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 11 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 12 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 13 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 What are the best places to see in England
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 Reims for a day
- 18 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 19 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?