Affordable Cruise Excursions, LLC or ACE, and their website is aceportofcall dot com. The guide is Francois Gauthron. Has any heard of and/or used this guy? His website offers a great-sounding tour of the Atlantic Wall.
Tour operator reputation in Normandy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing & carrying a painting from France back to USA
- 2 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 3 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 4 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 7 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 8 Weekend in Norfolk
- 9 Best beach town in Italy?
- 10 Burgundy in May
- 11 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 12 Athens at New Years
- 13 chrismas in rome
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 Cotswold Churches
- 16 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 19 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 20 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 21 My notes on Greece 101
- 22 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 23 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 24 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 25 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?