Affordable Cruise Excursions, LLC or ACE, and their website is aceportofcall dot com. The guide is Francois Gauthron. Has any heard of and/or used this guy? His website offers a great-sounding tour of the Atlantic Wall.
Tour operator reputation in Normandy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 2 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 3 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 4 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 5 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 6 Southwestern England
- 7 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 8 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 9 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 10 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 11 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 12 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 13 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 14 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 15 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 16 Mont St. Michele?
- 17 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 18 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 19 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 20 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 21 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 22 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 23 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 24 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 25 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy