Affordable Cruise Excursions, LLC or ACE, and their website is aceportofcall dot com. The guide is Francois Gauthron. Has any heard of and/or used this guy? His website offers a great-sounding tour of the Atlantic Wall.
Tour operator reputation in Normandy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 2 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 3 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 4 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 5 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 6 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 7 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 10 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 11 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 12 4 Months in Europe
- 13 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 14 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 15 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 16 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 17 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 18 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 19 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 20 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 21 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 22 Airbnb scam
- 23 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 24 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 25 Tipping in the UK