Affordable Cruise Excursions, LLC or ACE, and their website is aceportofcall dot com. The guide is Francois Gauthron. Has any heard of and/or used this guy? His website offers a great-sounding tour of the Atlantic Wall.
Tour operator reputation in Normandy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 2 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 3 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 9 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 10 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 15 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 16 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 17 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 18 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 22 Munich
- 23 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich