Affordable Cruise Excursions, LLC or ACE, and their website is aceportofcall dot com. The guide is Francois Gauthron. Has any heard of and/or used this guy? His website offers a great-sounding tour of the Atlantic Wall.
Tour operator reputation in Normandy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Tours
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 5 Venice, just arrived
- 6 Central London Hotels
- 7 First Trip to Europe
- 8 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 9 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 10 ITALY
- 11 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 12 Marmaris Hotel with ferry transfer
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 15 Help for San Sebastian
- 16 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 17 3 days in Rome
- 18 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 19 2 Days in Rome
- 20 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 23 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 24 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 25 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September