For the past two years my wife and i have embarked on a two week driving holiday.The first year we had a four stop tour of Andalucia,flying into Malaga and staying at a rural B&B,then moving to a beach apartment,then to a rural small hotel before finishing in a large hotel in Seville and the flight home.We enjoyed this so much we repeated this with a visit to the langudoc region of France,flying into and out of Carcassonne staying in five Chambre D'hote B&B with English speaking hosts which worked out great as our French is poor.Whilst there we where able to take in a tour stage of the tour de France and the Bastille day celebrations,another great holiday,and so to the reason for my post,this year we would like to do something similar with a trip to Italy and would welcome your advice.We have breifly visited the Almalfi coast and Pompey during a cruise stop and we have done Venice and Verona.Many thanks in Anticipation.
Tour of Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 NZ Passport validity
- 3 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 4 Uk visa processing time
- 5 Uk visa
- 6 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 7 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 8 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 9 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 10 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 11 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 12 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 13 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 14 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 15 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 16 Porto to Salamanca
- 17 Trip to Italy
- 18 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 19 Copenhagen hotel
- 20 scotland trave;
- 21 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 22 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 23 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 24 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 25 Please help me plan my trip!