For the past two years my wife and i have embarked on a two week driving holiday.The first year we had a four stop tour of Andalucia,flying into Malaga and staying at a rural B&B,then moving to a beach apartment,then to a rural small hotel before finishing in a large hotel in Seville and the flight home.We enjoyed this so much we repeated this with a visit to the langudoc region of France,flying into and out of Carcassonne staying in five Chambre D'hote B&B with English speaking hosts which worked out great as our French is poor.Whilst there we where able to take in a tour stage of the tour de France and the Bastille day celebrations,another great holiday,and so to the reason for my post,this year we would like to do something similar with a trip to Italy and would welcome your advice.We have breifly visited the Almalfi coast and Pompey during a cruise stop and we have done Venice and Verona.Many thanks in Anticipation.
Tour of Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 3 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 4 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 5 London restaurants
- 6 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 7 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 8 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 9 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 12 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 13 Istanbul water
- 14 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 15 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 16 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 17 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 18 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 19 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 22 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 23 Day Trips from Nice
- 24 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 25 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne