For the past two years my wife and i have embarked on a two week driving holiday.The first year we had a four stop tour of Andalucia,flying into Malaga and staying at a rural B&B,then moving to a beach apartment,then to a rural small hotel before finishing in a large hotel in Seville and the flight home.We enjoyed this so much we repeated this with a visit to the langudoc region of France,flying into and out of Carcassonne staying in five Chambre D'hote B&B with English speaking hosts which worked out great as our French is poor.Whilst there we where able to take in a tour stage of the tour de France and the Bastille day celebrations,another great holiday,and so to the reason for my post,this year we would like to do something similar with a trip to Italy and would welcome your advice.We have breifly visited the Almalfi coast and Pompey during a cruise stop and we have done Venice and Verona.Many thanks in Anticipation.
Tour of Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 2 Garmisch
- 3 Split to Venice. Help!
- 4 Venice - things to do?
- 5 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 8 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 9 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 10 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 11 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 12 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 13 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 14 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 15 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 16 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 17 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 18 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 19 Naples and Salerno
- 20 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 23 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.