For the past two years my wife and i have embarked on a two week driving holiday.The first year we had a four stop tour of Andalucia,flying into Malaga and staying at a rural B&B,then moving to a beach apartment,then to a rural small hotel before finishing in a large hotel in Seville and the flight home.We enjoyed this so much we repeated this with a visit to the langudoc region of France,flying into and out of Carcassonne staying in five Chambre D'hote B&B with English speaking hosts which worked out great as our French is poor.Whilst there we where able to take in a tour stage of the tour de France and the Bastille day celebrations,another great holiday,and so to the reason for my post,this year we would like to do something similar with a trip to Italy and would welcome your advice.We have breifly visited the Almalfi coast and Pompey during a cruise stop and we have done Venice and Verona.Many thanks in Anticipation.
Tour of Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 2 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 3 Majorca - where to stay?
- 4 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 5 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Dordogne in October
- 8 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 9 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 10 Does this sound feasible?
- 11 Bike touring in France
- 12 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 18 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 19 Calling home from abroad
- 20 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 21 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 22 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 23 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 24 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 25 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany