For the past two years my wife and i have embarked on a two week driving holiday.The first year we had a four stop tour of Andalucia,flying into Malaga and staying at a rural B&B,then moving to a beach apartment,then to a rural small hotel before finishing in a large hotel in Seville and the flight home.We enjoyed this so much we repeated this with a visit to the langudoc region of France,flying into and out of Carcassonne staying in five Chambre D'hote B&B with English speaking hosts which worked out great as our French is poor.Whilst there we where able to take in a tour stage of the tour de France and the Bastille day celebrations,another great holiday,and so to the reason for my post,this year we would like to do something similar with a trip to Italy and would welcome your advice.We have breifly visited the Almalfi coast and Pompey during a cruise stop and we have done Venice and Verona.Many thanks in Anticipation.
Tour of Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 Globus Tours
- 3 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 4 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 5 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 6 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 7 First Trip to Europe
- 8 Central London Hotels
- 9 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 10 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 11 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 12 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 13 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 14 Paris Taxi
- 15 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 16 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 17 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 18 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 19 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 20 review of grimaldi ferry barcelona to porto torres
- 21 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 22 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 23 Cornwall or Paris?
- 24 Paris T A X I
- 25 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days