For the past two years my wife and i have embarked on a two week driving holiday.The first year we had a four stop tour of Andalucia,flying into Malaga and staying at a rural B&B,then moving to a beach apartment,then to a rural small hotel before finishing in a large hotel in Seville and the flight home.We enjoyed this so much we repeated this with a visit to the langudoc region of France,flying into and out of Carcassonne staying in five Chambre D'hote B&B with English speaking hosts which worked out great as our French is poor.Whilst there we where able to take in a tour stage of the tour de France and the Bastille day celebrations,another great holiday,and so to the reason for my post,this year we would like to do something similar with a trip to Italy and would welcome your advice.We have breifly visited the Almalfi coast and Pompey during a cruise stop and we have done Venice and Verona.Many thanks in Anticipation.
Tour of Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 3 Madrid apartments
- 4 flea markets in France
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 7 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 8 I need a haircut
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Timing a river cruise
- 11 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 We Need a Pact
- 14 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 15 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 16 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 17 Tipping in Greece
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 Honeymooning in Europe
- 20 Southern France
- 21 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 22 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 23 Spain tips beyond safety
- 24 Small group for Colosseum
- 25 American electrical gadgets