For the past two years my wife and i have embarked on a two week driving holiday.The first year we had a four stop tour of Andalucia,flying into Malaga and staying at a rural B&B,then moving to a beach apartment,then to a rural small hotel before finishing in a large hotel in Seville and the flight home.We enjoyed this so much we repeated this with a visit to the langudoc region of France,flying into and out of Carcassonne staying in five Chambre D'hote B&B with English speaking hosts which worked out great as our French is poor.Whilst there we where able to take in a tour stage of the tour de France and the Bastille day celebrations,another great holiday,and so to the reason for my post,this year we would like to do something similar with a trip to Italy and would welcome your advice.We have breifly visited the Almalfi coast and Pompey during a cruise stop and we have done Venice and Verona.Many thanks in Anticipation.
Tour of Italy
- 1 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 2 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 3 Northern Italy
- 4 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 5 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 8 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 9 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 10 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 11 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 12 Rome & Southern Italy
- 13 Paris trip report
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 16 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 17 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 18 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 19 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 20 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 21 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 22 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 23 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 24 Istanbul in April
- 25 Need a focus/theme for trip