For the past two years my wife and i have embarked on a two week driving holiday.The first year we had a four stop tour of Andalucia,flying into Malaga and staying at a rural B&B,then moving to a beach apartment,then to a rural small hotel before finishing in a large hotel in Seville and the flight home.We enjoyed this so much we repeated this with a visit to the langudoc region of France,flying into and out of Carcassonne staying in five Chambre D'hote B&B with English speaking hosts which worked out great as our French is poor.Whilst there we where able to take in a tour stage of the tour de France and the Bastille day celebrations,another great holiday,and so to the reason for my post,this year we would like to do something similar with a trip to Italy and would welcome your advice.We have breifly visited the Almalfi coast and Pompey during a cruise stop and we have done Venice and Verona.Many thanks in Anticipation.
Tour of Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 2 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 5 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 10 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 11 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 Car in Prague
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 18 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 22 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Where to stop on Italy's west coast