For the past two years my wife and i have embarked on a two week driving holiday.The first year we had a four stop tour of Andalucia,flying into Malaga and staying at a rural B&B,then moving to a beach apartment,then to a rural small hotel before finishing in a large hotel in Seville and the flight home.We enjoyed this so much we repeated this with a visit to the langudoc region of France,flying into and out of Carcassonne staying in five Chambre D'hote B&B with English speaking hosts which worked out great as our French is poor.Whilst there we where able to take in a tour stage of the tour de France and the Bastille day celebrations,another great holiday,and so to the reason for my post,this year we would like to do something similar with a trip to Italy and would welcome your advice.We have breifly visited the Almalfi coast and Pompey during a cruise stop and we have done Venice and Verona.Many thanks in Anticipation.
Tour of Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 2 Europe in December for 10 days
- 3 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 5 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 6 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 7 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 8 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 9 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 10 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 13 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 14 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 15 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 16 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 17 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 18 Lucerne Switzerland
- 19 Tipping in the UK
- 20 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 21 at what point should one get health insurance
- 22 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 23 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 24 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 25 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.