For the past two years my wife and i have embarked on a two week driving holiday.The first year we had a four stop tour of Andalucia,flying into Malaga and staying at a rural B&B,then moving to a beach apartment,then to a rural small hotel before finishing in a large hotel in Seville and the flight home.We enjoyed this so much we repeated this with a visit to the langudoc region of France,flying into and out of Carcassonne staying in five Chambre D'hote B&B with English speaking hosts which worked out great as our French is poor.Whilst there we where able to take in a tour stage of the tour de France and the Bastille day celebrations,another great holiday,and so to the reason for my post,this year we would like to do something similar with a trip to Italy and would welcome your advice.We have breifly visited the Almalfi coast and Pompey during a cruise stop and we have done Venice and Verona.Many thanks in Anticipation.
Tour of Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 2 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 5 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 6 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 7 Getting From Italy to London
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 10 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 11 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 12 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 13 rome and pompei
- 14 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 15 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 16 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 18 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 19 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 20 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 21 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 22 Italy things to do?
- 23 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 24 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 25 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)