We just returned from a week in Ireland. We bought a package through Sceptre tours. They made the lodging reservations, car rental and some activities. It was my first trip abroad. I am so glad I left the basic planning to some one else! My husband did the driving. He opted for manual but regretted it after the trip. The roads are so narrow. He was constantly shifting except on the Mxx highways. We enjoyed our tour very much!! It was too short for my husband and daughter but JUST right for me! The weather was great! And those Irish LOVE their heat. I was expecting to be cold but we were sleeping with the windows open and turning off the heat. Our accommodations were great! I wouldn't have picked the locations on my own I do not believe. We want to go back and I will probably use Sceptre again. Or for another European trip. The Irish are very friendly. Dublin felt like NYC. They are NOT early risers. Generally we could not get breakfast before 8:00 am. It was a great trip and I highly recommend it!
tour of Ireland
- 1 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 5 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 6 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 7 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 8 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 9 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 10 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 11 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 12 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 15 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 16 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 17 florence hotel
- 18 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 19 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 20 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 21 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 22 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 23 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 24 My Journey Through Europe
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy