We just returned from a week in Ireland. We bought a package through Sceptre tours. They made the lodging reservations, car rental and some activities. It was my first trip abroad. I am so glad I left the basic planning to some one else! My husband did the driving. He opted for manual but regretted it after the trip. The roads are so narrow. He was constantly shifting except on the Mxx highways. We enjoyed our tour very much!! It was too short for my husband and daughter but JUST right for me! The weather was great! And those Irish LOVE their heat. I was expecting to be cold but we were sleeping with the windows open and turning off the heat. Our accommodations were great! I wouldn't have picked the locations on my own I do not believe. We want to go back and I will probably use Sceptre again. Or for another European trip. The Irish are very friendly. Dublin felt like NYC. They are NOT early risers. Generally we could not get breakfast before 8:00 am. It was a great trip and I highly recommend it!
tour of Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 2 Spain traffic tickets
- 3 Reputable Tours
- 4 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 5 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 14 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 15 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 16 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 17 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 18 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 19 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 20 Portugal Trip
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 23 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 24 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 25 Salzburg and day trips