I am going on a business trip to Rome in July. I will be there about 6 days for work and had planned on staying an additional 4-8 days depending on how much my wife and I decide we can spend. She will be joining me at the end of my work (eg day 6) and we're trying to figure out days 7-10 or 7-14.
We have to start in rome and depart rome as well due to my company booking the tickets. However, during our stay we want to visit Milan and Venice and I wouldn't mind stopping in Bologna and Pisa. Any suggestions on what the best method to go to all these places? Also, should we rent a car or just use the trains? It seems that it may be less expensive to get a rental, however, I have heard that theft is a problem there.
Any advise would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 5 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 6 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 7 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 8 Sicily: which coast?
- 9 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 14 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 3 days solo in London
- 17 Chania
- 18 Edinbrugh
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 23 Studying art in English in venice
- 24 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?