Does anyone have a favorite company/guide. We wanted to use Taste of Prague in Prague however they are away then. We would really like to include a cooking class in each city..
Thanks for any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Towns around Lucca
- 2 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 3 Thinking about the Fjords
- 4 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 5 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 Sicily help
- 10 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 11 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 12 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 13 Cork questions
- 14 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 15 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 16 Borghese Gallery Question
- 17 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 18 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Sim Card
- 22 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 23 Airline to Rome
- 24 Finland around Christmas time?
- 25 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland