Does anyone have a favorite company/guide. We wanted to use Taste of Prague in Prague however they are away then. We would really like to include a cooking class in each city..
Thanks for any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kilt makers
- 2 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 3 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 4 Puglia
- 5 Stonehenge and Bath
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 10 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 11 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 train from ravenna to parma
- 14 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 15 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 16 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 17 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 20 Madrid city centre?
- 21 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 22 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 23 counselling in West London
- 24 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...