Does anyone have a favorite company/guide. We wanted to use Taste of Prague in Prague however they are away then. We would really like to include a cooking class in each city..
Thanks for any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 2 Spain/Renfe
- 3 My final Prague itinerary
- 4 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 5 WiFi in France
- 6 First time in Italy / Advice in Tuscan destinations
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 9 Valencia Spain
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 12 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 13 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 14 Venice to the Lakes, by car or train?
- 15 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 16 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 17 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 18 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 19 Best Greek Island
- 20 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 21 Make your Mother’s Day celebration grander with flowers and gifts
- 22 Best neighborhood for apartment in Lisbon?
- 23 Paris to Bordeaux
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?