Does anyone have a favorite company/guide. We wanted to use Taste of Prague in Prague however they are away then. We would really like to include a cooking class in each city..
Thanks for any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 2 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 3 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 4 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 5 ATM
- 6 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 7 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 8 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 London Hotel - Different Request
- 11 Portugal rental car
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 Iceland trip report!
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 16 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 Bernese Oberland
- 21 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands