A group of 11 of us are taking a Princess Baltic Sea tour in May 2013 (same cruise as Eschew took this past June, it appears). While we have gleaned much information re Berlin and St. Petersburg guide's, I did not see many recommendations for non-Princess tour guides for Oslo, Tallin, Helsinki, and Stockholm. I know that most in the "Eschew" chain indicated that these cities were eminently suitable to a "self-guided" tour. However, we have a couple in the group that truly need more structure than that, or they will meander around aimlessly (and stubbornly not listen to the couple of us doing the research). We would threfore greatly appreciate suggestions for formal guides. Thank you in advance!
Tour Guides for Baltic Sea -- Oslo, Tallinn, Helsinki, & Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 2 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 5 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 7 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 8 London 2nd time around
- 9 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 13 2 weeks in Europe
- 14 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 15 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 16 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 18 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 19 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 22 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 23 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time