A group of 11 of us are taking a Princess Baltic Sea tour in May 2013 (same cruise as Eschew took this past June, it appears). While we have gleaned much information re Berlin and St. Petersburg guide's, I did not see many recommendations for non-Princess tour guides for Oslo, Tallin, Helsinki, and Stockholm. I know that most in the "Eschew" chain indicated that these cities were eminently suitable to a "self-guided" tour. However, we have a couple in the group that truly need more structure than that, or they will meander around aimlessly (and stubbornly not listen to the couple of us doing the research). We would threfore greatly appreciate suggestions for formal guides. Thank you in advance!
Tour Guides for Baltic Sea -- Oslo, Tallinn, Helsinki, & Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 5 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 6 American Express
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 18 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 19 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Airport ATMs
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?