A group of 11 of us are taking a Princess Baltic Sea tour in May 2013 (same cruise as Eschew took this past June, it appears). While we have gleaned much information re Berlin and St. Petersburg guide's, I did not see many recommendations for non-Princess tour guides for Oslo, Tallin, Helsinki, and Stockholm. I know that most in the "Eschew" chain indicated that these cities were eminently suitable to a "self-guided" tour. However, we have a couple in the group that truly need more structure than that, or they will meander around aimlessly (and stubbornly not listen to the couple of us doing the research). We would threfore greatly appreciate suggestions for formal guides. Thank you in advance!
Tour Guides for Baltic Sea -- Oslo, Tallinn, Helsinki, & Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 2 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 5 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 6 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Croatia itinerary
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 13 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 14 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 15 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 16 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 19 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 20 Visit to Bath and London england
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 10 days in England
- 23 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 24 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 25 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??