A group of 11 of us are taking a Princess Baltic Sea tour in May 2013 (same cruise as Eschew took this past June, it appears). While we have gleaned much information re Berlin and St. Petersburg guide's, I did not see many recommendations for non-Princess tour guides for Oslo, Tallin, Helsinki, and Stockholm. I know that most in the "Eschew" chain indicated that these cities were eminently suitable to a "self-guided" tour. However, we have a couple in the group that truly need more structure than that, or they will meander around aimlessly (and stubbornly not listen to the couple of us doing the research). We would threfore greatly appreciate suggestions for formal guides. Thank you in advance!
Tour Guides for Baltic Sea -- Oslo, Tallinn, Helsinki, & Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 3 itinerary help
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 6 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 11 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 12 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 15 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 16 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 20 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 25 7-8 days in Greece HELP!