We are in Barcelona for a day and a half as a cruise stop in mid-October. It will be our first time in Barcelona. With so little time, we thought a guide and a private van to take us (8) around would be a good way to get an over-view. If we were to construct an itinerary for the first afternoon, what sights would be most worthwhile ? Are there sights we really should make an effort to get inside to see, not just drive by ? Thank you .
Tour guide for Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 4 Day Trips from Nice
- 5 Istanbul water
- 6 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 7 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 8 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 9 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 10 Madrid: City Views
- 11 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 12 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 13 Norway 2014
- 14 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 15 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 London restaurants
- 18 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 19 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 20 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 21 Siena Favorites?
- 22 biking in France
- 23 using airbnb for the first time...
- 24 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 25 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November