We are in Barcelona for a day and a half as a cruise stop in mid-October. It will be our first time in Barcelona. With so little time, we thought a guide and a private van to take us (8) around would be a good way to get an over-view. If we were to construct an itinerary for the first afternoon, what sights would be most worthwhile ? Are there sights we really should make an effort to get inside to see, not just drive by ? Thank you .
Tour guide for Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 2 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 3 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 4 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 5 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 6 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 7 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 8 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 9 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 10 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 13 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 14 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 15 Pre-paid Visa?
- 16 Looking for add on city
- 17 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 18 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 naples & pickpockets
- 21 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 22 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 23 Trip to Italy
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?