Okay, I am lost! Not only is it my first visit to Europe, but I am making bad choices. Is it better for my hubby and I to get a packaged Tour for 90 days or go it alone. Can you fly over and have separately packaged different tours for each place you go? Or should you just go over say for a shorter time with one group on your first time. A group kind of turns me off but maybe I should just bite the bullet and make life easier. My original plan was to go over with hubby for three months June July August. Now I learned that is the worst time to go. We are retired and completely flexible. Which would be the good two or three months for Greece, Rome, Venice, Paris and Switzerland. Any great tour Groups that can do such a long term? Thanks to all for listening.
Tour Groups VS Independent Travel in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 5 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 6 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 7 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Milan car rental and other Italy questions.
- 10 taxi line at FCO airport
- 11 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 12 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 13 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 14 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 15 Interested In Coach Passes
- 16 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 17 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 18 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 19 First time in Europe!
- 20 Travel with connecting flights
- 21 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 22 Florence Hotel Advice
- 23 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 24 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal