Okay, I am lost! Not only is it my first visit to Europe, but I am making bad choices. Is it better for my hubby and I to get a packaged Tour for 90 days or go it alone. Can you fly over and have separately packaged different tours for each place you go? Or should you just go over say for a shorter time with one group on your first time. A group kind of turns me off but maybe I should just bite the bullet and make life easier. My original plan was to go over with hubby for three months June July August. Now I learned that is the worst time to go. We are retired and completely flexible. Which would be the good two or three months for Greece, Rome, Venice, Paris and Switzerland. Any great tour Groups that can do such a long term? Thanks to all for listening.
Tour Groups VS Independent Travel in Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 2 15 days in Europe,
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 9 Gogartys, Dublin
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Europe with young teens
- 12 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 15 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 16 Advises for trip to Russia
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 20 Prague - must see
- 21 Sicily 10 days
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland