Okay, I am lost! Not only is it my first visit to Europe, but I am making bad choices. Is it better for my hubby and I to get a packaged Tour for 90 days or go it alone. Can you fly over and have separately packaged different tours for each place you go? Or should you just go over say for a shorter time with one group on your first time. A group kind of turns me off but maybe I should just bite the bullet and make life easier. My original plan was to go over with hubby for three months June July August. Now I learned that is the worst time to go. We are retired and completely flexible. Which would be the good two or three months for Greece, Rome, Venice, Paris and Switzerland. Any great tour Groups that can do such a long term? Thanks to all for listening.
Tour Groups VS Independent Travel in Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 3 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 4 Advises for trip to Russia
- 5 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 6 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 9 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 10 Traveling within Italy
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Which travel plan?
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 16 Madrid to Sevilla
- 17 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 22 London at Easter
- 23 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Travel by train or bus