It is so important to find the right tour group to show you the sights of Rome.We ended up using the best and worst. You can't go wrong with Dark Rome Tours which have many wonderful tours through out the day. BUT be very cautious of Caput Mundi Tours which were horrible in our experience. We must have had the worst guide in all of Rome for the Vatican.When we went back to speak with a manager they just put us off. So beware and do some research.
Tour groups in Rome..Beware
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus ride to Positano
- 2 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 3 Slovenia itinerary
- 4 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 5 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 6 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 7 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 8 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 9 Amsterdam restaurants
- 10 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 11 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 12 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 13 Greece for a month with a baby
- 14 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 15 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 16 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 17 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 18 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 19 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 20 Pousadas
- 21 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 22 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 23 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 24 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 25 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe