Anyone know of a good tour group for Europe where the majority of the people are Senior Citizens? Contiki is not an option...I am 38.
Tour Groups for 30 to 40 year olds? Singles Groups?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 2 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 5 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Porto -City Break
- 8 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 13 Street food in Turkey
- 14 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 15 Three days in Spain
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 20 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 21 Prague - Tram #22
- 22 Day trip from London to Paris
- 23 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt