Husband is not interested in seeing the Gerome/Cappadocia region. He prefers to remain in Istanbul while I fly to Kayseri and get the airport shuttle to Gerome. I have planned 2 full days in Gerome. Being a senior citizen and a woman alone (at least for Gerome), I would like to join a tour or tour group for my two days in the area rather than sightseeing on my own. Recommendations for a guide or a tour would be greatly appreciated. Also, any concerns regarding me doing this alone without hubby? Thank you.
Tour Group Gerome/Cappadocia Recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 2 What are the best places to see in England
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 5 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 6 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 14 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 15 Heli Tour
- 16 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 19 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 20 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 Tight Planning?