Husband is not interested in seeing the Gerome/Cappadocia region. He prefers to remain in Istanbul while I fly to Kayseri and get the airport shuttle to Gerome. I have planned 2 full days in Gerome. Being a senior citizen and a woman alone (at least for Gerome), I would like to join a tour or tour group for my two days in the area rather than sightseeing on my own. Recommendations for a guide or a tour would be greatly appreciated. Also, any concerns regarding me doing this alone without hubby? Thank you.
Tour Group Gerome/Cappadocia Recommendations
- 1 French Riviera Overview
- 2 London Evening Activity
- 3 Retirement Vacation
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Holocaust tours
- 6 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 7 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 8 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 9 Planning my days in Paris
- 10 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Car Rental Locations
- 13 car hire france and spain
- 14 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 15 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 18 Four Days in Seville
- 19 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 20 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 21 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 22 15 days in Central Europe
- 23 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 24 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 25 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July