Husband is not interested in seeing the Gerome/Cappadocia region. He prefers to remain in Istanbul while I fly to Kayseri and get the airport shuttle to Gerome. I have planned 2 full days in Gerome. Being a senior citizen and a woman alone (at least for Gerome), I would like to join a tour or tour group for my two days in the area rather than sightseeing on my own. Recommendations for a guide or a tour would be greatly appreciated. Also, any concerns regarding me doing this alone without hubby? Thank you.
Tour Group Gerome/Cappadocia Recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 2 Driving in Italy
- 3 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 4 Suggestion for travel memories
- 5 caroline_venezia
- 6 Italy dolomites
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 9 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 10 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 11 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 history museums or locations
- 14 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 15 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 16 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 17 malaga to madrid train ?
- 18 Museums in Berlin
- 19 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 20 Lake Como transportation questions
- 21 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 22 5 Observations About Paris
- 23 Portugal in January
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 25 By train to and out of Prague