Looking for a tour company that goes to Kinderijk and the tulip fields in later part of April. Found a couple, but they charge $750.00 for one day. Seems a bit high. Willing to take a bus, but traveling by train with transfers etc. is a bit much for us two older duffers. Thanks for any help you can give us.
Tour from Amsterdam to Kinderijk
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 2 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 3 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 5 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 6 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 7 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 8 3 weeks in Europe
- 9 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 13 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 14 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 15 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 16 Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 18 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 19 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 20 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 21 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 22 Balkans Itinerary
- 23 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 24 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 25 Romania: 8 to 9 day tour tips/suggestions