Looking for a tour company that goes to Kinderijk and the tulip fields in later part of April. Found a couple, but they charge $750.00 for one day. Seems a bit high. Willing to take a bus, but traveling by train with transfers etc. is a bit much for us two older duffers. Thanks for any help you can give us.
Tour from Amsterdam to Kinderijk
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Burgundy in May
- 3 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 4 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 7 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 8 Weekend in Norfolk
- 9 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 12 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 14 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 18 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Bregenz or Lindau
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report