Looking for a tour company that goes to Kinderijk and the tulip fields in later part of April. Found a couple, but they charge $750.00 for one day. Seems a bit high. Willing to take a bus, but traveling by train with transfers etc. is a bit much for us two older duffers. Thanks for any help you can give us.
Tour from Amsterdam to Kinderijk
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 2 British English
- 3 Spending money in Italy?
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 6 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 7 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 8 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 9 Trip to Pyrenees
- 10 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 11 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 12 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 13 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 14 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 15 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 16 Brugge photo on Bing
- 17 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 18 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 21 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 22 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 23 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 24 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 25 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice