Looking for a tour company that goes to Kinderijk and the tulip fields in later part of April. Found a couple, but they charge $750.00 for one day. Seems a bit high. Willing to take a bus, but traveling by train with transfers etc. is a bit much for us two older duffers. Thanks for any help you can give us.
Tour from Amsterdam to Kinderijk
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 Spain and Portugal return
- 3 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 4 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 5 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 13 Question on France travel
- 14 Cruise the River Shannon
- 15 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 16 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 17 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 18 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 19 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Italy and Croatia
- 24 St Germain
- 25 Where to go in France mid July?