Looking for a tour company that goes to Kinderijk and the tulip fields in later part of April. Found a couple, but they charge $750.00 for one day. Seems a bit high. Willing to take a bus, but traveling by train with transfers etc. is a bit much for us two older duffers. Thanks for any help you can give us.
Tour from Amsterdam to Kinderijk
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Venice really dirty?
- 2 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 3 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 4 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 5 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 6 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 9 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 10 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 11 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 12 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 13 italy - france - germany
- 14 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 15 Planning Europe trip
- 16 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 17 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 Authentic czech food
- 20 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 21 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 22 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 23 Kimhe--flamenco
- 24 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 25 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice