Looking for a tour company that goes to Kinderijk and the tulip fields in later part of April. Found a couple, but they charge $750.00 for one day. Seems a bit high. Willing to take a bus, but traveling by train with transfers etc. is a bit much for us two older duffers. Thanks for any help you can give us.
Tour from Amsterdam to Kinderijk
- 1 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 2 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 3 Hotels in Sorrento
- 4 Germany with 6 month old.
- 5 Day trip to Capri
- 6 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 7 Ovington Square Flat
- 8 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 9 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 10 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 11 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 12 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 13 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 14 jungfraujoch mid june
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 17 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 18 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 19 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 20 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 21 day trips from Stuttgart
- 22 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 23 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 24 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 25 Dolomites Drives