Looking for a tour company that goes to Kinderijk and the tulip fields in later part of April. Found a couple, but they charge $750.00 for one day. Seems a bit high. Willing to take a bus, but traveling by train with transfers etc. is a bit much for us two older duffers. Thanks for any help you can give us.
Tour from Amsterdam to Kinderijk
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 2 London visit
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 8 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 9 My itinerary for Greece
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 14 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 15 London 2nd time around
- 16 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 17 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 18 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 19 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 22 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 23 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 24 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 25 Budget for 3 Month's