Looking for a tour company that goes to Kinderijk and the tulip fields in later part of April. Found a couple, but they charge $750.00 for one day. Seems a bit high. Willing to take a bus, but traveling by train with transfers etc. is a bit much for us two older duffers. Thanks for any help you can give us.
Tour from Amsterdam to Kinderijk
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Nice
- 2 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 3 biking in France
- 4 using airbnb for the first time...
- 5 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 6 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 9 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 10 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 11 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 12 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 13 Help with France itinerary
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 16 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 17 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 18 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 19 South of France - recommendations please!
- 20 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 21 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 22 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 23 Sienna at night
- 24 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 25 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?